Chapter 11

CRASH! I awoke with a start. What was that? I tiptoed over to my window and peeped out the blinds cautiously.I saw 3 shadows walking towards the house. 'Rouges' I thought bitterly. I threw on my sneakers and my sweatshirt and silently walked down stairs, outside and ducked behind a tree.
"Listen Beck I need to see her!" A familiar voice said.
"Come on Beck,let us see our best frieeeennndd" a voice dragged.
"You want to see her at 4 am?? Why now??" Beck exclaimed.
"Its the only time we can Beck! We'll only be here for a week or so" voice 1 said.
"Please?" Voice 2 begged. Before Beck could answer. I stepped up to the group and saw the two familiar faces. A tall, pale as snow,white man stood with his black hair laying across his eyes, as always wearing one of his hoodies. His eyes sparkled gold in the moon light. I pulled my sweatshirt (the one he gave me) over my wrists and ran towards him. I jumped in his arms and he caught me, holding me tight.
"Amanda!!" He breathed. I buried my head in his neck, holding onto him tight.
"Hi Jasper" I whispered. I missed him so much. He set me down but still held onto me.
Beck sighed "we have another pack staying with us Jasper. We may not have enough rooms. The other pack might not like vampires staying in the same house as them" he looked at me. I smiled.
"That's okay. Jasper can stay in my room and Jace can stay in the living room. And if the other pack doesn't like it they can leave" I stated. I linked arms with Jasper, pulling him towards the house. Beck rolled his eyes and huffed.
Once we made it to my room, I changed into my shorts but keeping Jaspers sweatshirt on. Jasper and I have been friends for a long time now. We've been through a lot.
"I cant believe you still have that" his voice broke me away from my thoughts. He laughed.
////////Jaspers POV//////
I looked at her. She's stunning. Her black hair with now blue dyed ombre. Her beautiful eyes,I could just stare into them all day.She has that damn sweatshirt still. I laughed
"I cant believe you still have that" I said and laughed again.
She wrapped her arms around her stomach.
"I missed you.." she mumbled. I laughed and pulled her into a hug.
"I missed you too Princess" I said. "Go get in bed, ill be in shortly" I told her. She nodded and climbed into bed. I took my shirt off, just wearing my black shorts. I crawled into bed next to her. I wrapped my arms around her like I use to do, pulling her tight against me.
I listened to her breath fall into a calm pattern, until I fell asleep to.