Chapter 19

°°°°°°°°°° Beck's POV°°°°°°°°°°

She looked so weak. On her knees looking as if the world has been torn from underneath her paws. I felt powerful.

"Why! Why Beck!?" She screamed at me. I smirked and laughed at her patheticness.

"Why what Amanda? Why did I leave? Why did I change? Or why did I attack?! Amanda you of all people should know why!" I snarled at her. She frowned deeply.

"I.. I don't know Beck.." she whispered. She was broken.

"I loved you Amanda! And what did you do? You went and picked the fucking Vampire! A VAMPIRE AMANDA! He's not even your own kind! You are a traitor! I am a werewolf! We are compatible!" I yell at her

°°°°°°Amandas POV°°°°°°

"I loved you Amanda! And what did you do? You went and picked the fucking Vampire! A VAMPIRE AMANDA! He's not even your own kind! You are a traitor! I am a werewolf! We are compatible!" He yelled at me.
   Anger bubbled inside me. I stood up and looked him in the eye.

"Stop Beck!" I was shaking from anger. He laughed harshly and grabbed my arm hard enough to leave bruises.

"See this Amanda? All of this fighting is because you refused ME! I am the power!" He yelled at me. I looked around at the battle. Bodies were littered across the floor. Blood was everywhere. I closed my eyes, everything is my fault.

"All of this Amanda is because of you." He whispered. " I can make this all go away if you just choose me. Take my hand, Amanda. Just one little word is all it'll take to stop the chaos" he held out his hand, asking me to take it. I could stop the deaths. I could make sure everyone is safe. I would have to give up Jasper.. but it'll keep him safe also. He will fall in love again..

"Come on Amanda.. just one little word!" He snapped at me. I took a deep breath, slowly putting my hand out to shake his.

"Beck.. I.."

"AMANDA!" A voice yelled behind me. I quickly spun around.

"Daniel?.."