Chapter 14

I ran out side to find everyone huddled around the infirmary. I walked past the group and into the care room. Jasper stood next to me, holding my hand.

"What Happened Beck?"I asked. Inside the room Daniel was laying passed out on the bed, he was pale.

"Did you not feel it?" He asked me puzzled, his eyebrows furrowed in thought. I was confused.

"Feel what Beck?" I asked questioningly. He looked at Jasper.

"Can I speak to Amanda alone for a few minutes?" Beck asked politely. Jasper squeezed my hand and looked to me for approval. I nodded slightly and he kissed my forehead. Beck and I walked into the office.

"Your bond with Daniel, your mate bond. It has completely parished. I believe it's because your birthday is soon." He said slightly relieved. I nodded and smiled softly.

"When will he wake up?" I asked solemnly. Beck looked at me and smiled.

"He should be awake either tonight or tomorrow morning. But obviously Bree is being the drama queen and is making a scene out of it." He said. I laughed.

"How far into the training did y'all get?" I asked.

"We covered basic blocks and attacks." He updated me on what happened.

"I think we will call training to a close for tonight and tomorrow we will start on strategic planning and advanced sets" I said. He nodded. We walked into the room again and noticed that Bree was 'freaking out' because her mate is hurt.

"Danny!!! My baby! Wake up!!! YOU! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" She pointed at me, I rolled my eyes.

"Calm down Bree. It's just malnourishment. He is being worked on. He will be up by tonight or tomorrow morning" I said hopelessly. For once she didn't retort. She just turned back to him and kept talking to him. I walked back to the pack house and decided to turn on some music and bake some cookies.

////////// Jasper POV /////////

It seems like Amanda didn't notice me sitting on the couch. She walked in and started some music while baking.
I looked over to her.

'shes.. so perfect.. she'll never go for a vampire.. she's a Werewolf..' I thought and cast my eyes away from her.
'she makes me so happy.. but I know Beck will be the one for her..' I sighed and bit my lip.
'But.. I won't let that stop me.. because I think I.. lo-' my thoughts were interrupted when a certain song was turned on. It was the very first song we met to at the club. I smirked and stood up. Her back was to me. I walked over to her and placed my hands on her hips, pressing her back into my chest. We started swaying.

I torture you
Take my hand through the flames
I torture you
I'm a slave to your games
I'm just a sucker for pain
I wanna chain you up
I wanna tie you down
I'm just a sucker for pain 

I turned her around and started to dance with her.

I'm a sucker for pain
I got the squad tatted on me from my neck to my ankles
Pressure from the man got us all in rebellion
We gon' go to war, yeah, without failure
Do it for the fam, dog, ten toes down, dog
Love and the loyalty that's what we stand for
Alienated by society, all this pressure give me anxiety
Walk slow through the fire
Like, who gon' try us?
Feeling the world go against us
So we put the world on our shoulders

It felt like we were the only ones in the world.

I torture you
Take my hand through the flames
I torture you
I'm a slave to your games
I'm just a sucker for pain

We stopped dancing and stared into each other's eyes. I brought my hand under her chin and lifted it up. I leaned in and started to kiss her softly. I was ecstatic when she started kissing me back.

----------Amanda's POV-------------
When we kissed it felt different from Daniels. It was warm, comforting. It felt like I belonged.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, his arms fell to wrap around my waist.
I was lost in his arms. The kiss was magical. In the back of my mind I felt a slight pull to him. Could he be my mate? I shook that thought away. I guess we will find out tomorrow.

We finally parted for breath and he leaned his forehead against mine. I felt like I belong in his arms.

"I-im sorry for that" he spoke softly blushing. I smiled and kissed him softly on the cheek.

"Don't be" I said by now the song was finished and so were my cookies. I untangled myself from him and took the cookies out of the oven and shutting it off. We both sat down at the table eating cookies.

-----no ones POV-------------

Neither Amanda or Jasper noticed a hurt Beck leave the pack house.

'I guess I won't be asking her anymore..' Beck thought. The dazed couple decided to take a nap on the couch. Both fell asleep not noticing anything different.