Chapter 4

££££££££££££££££££££
Amanda's POV
££££££££££££££££££££
Zeke was still 'carting' me around. It was about an hour or so when we got to the pack house.
"how many people are in your pack?" I asked Zeke.
" just me, you, Zack, Beck. Theo, Ian and Valarie" he answered.
" wow small. It is a lot better than the MoonLight pack" I said.
"so the MoonLight pack was your old pack" Theo said. I slowly nodded my head. All the sudden red hair ran bye in a flash and jumped on Ian.
" Ian I missed you so much!" she exclaimed.
"that is Valarie, Ian's mate" Beck said. She turned to me.
"Hi I am Valarie or Val. I hope we could be friends!" She said happily.
I noticed Zeke was still carrying me.
"Zeke please put me down" I said.
"Sure thing sis" he put me down.
"well we have to initiate you into our pack" Beck said. I nodded. We walked outside and into the woods until we stopped at a very tall tree.
"no one has ever been able to climb it to the top. Not even Beck" Ian said.
"so I just climb it?" I asked.
"yep" Beck said popping the 'p'.
"easy enough" I said and walked towards it and swung from branch to branch not noting how far I am. Just remembering the times me and John used to climb trees.
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
FLASHBACK!!!
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
We were making our way away from the lake, when John stopped at a tree.
"hey Minnie wanna climb this tree" he asked.
"sure Jay" we climbed to the top and laid down on a sturdy branch. We would talk forever until the sun would go. As we were walking back to the pack house I stopped.
"Jay you will always be there for me right" I asked.
"yes always" he said.
"and if I'm getting hurt or called mean things?" I asked.
"yes yes of course Minnie I will always be there for you no matter what" he leaned down and kissed my forehead. We walked back into the night.
[][][][][][][][][][][][][]
End FLASHBACK!!!
[][][][][][][][][][][][][]
I finally reached the top and sat looking at the view of the sun setting. I looked down and I could barely see anyone so I decided to climb back down. I was on the last branch when I fell off because of a pain that went through my body. Beck caught me. Another wave of pain came and I fell to the ground this time. I knew what it meant. I just didn't Want to believe it. Beck looked like he could kill.
" Daniel has mated with someone else" he said angrily. As soon as it started it stopped. I stood gasping for air. Zeke and Zack came running to me to see if I was okay.
I turned to Beck.
"did I pass" I said they all started laughing. I was confused.
"w-what?" I asked
" did you pass. Of course you did! Your mate mated with some one else and you ask if you passed" Beck said chuckling.
"I've learned to ignore the pain of every thing" I answered truthfully.
"you are the first person to ever reach the top sis!" the twins said together.
"yeah well I am tired" I said while yawning. We will take you to your room" Zack said and picked me up bridal style.
"thank you" I said as they showed me my room. Valarie left some clothes I could wear. I quickly took a shower and brushed my hair and my teeth I jumped into a black tank top and blue pj pants. There was a knock at the door, I opened the door.
"yes?" I asked. Beck stood at the door.
"I came to tell you that training starts at 5:30 tomorrow morning" he said. I smiled.
"ok thanks good night" I said. Wow! This will be my first time training! YAY!
"night" he said and walked off.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Beck's pov

I was on my way into the pack house watching Zack carry Amanda. she was weird not bad but, refreshing weird. Her eyes! Her eyes they are magnificent. I couldn't believe someone treated her the way they did. After Zack came down from taking her to her room he turned to me.

" When are you going to train her?" he asked. I stood there thinking for a minute.

"Tomorrow around 5:30 am so I will need you all up at 5:00 is that okay?" I answered he nodded.

"I will tell the others you tell Amanda?" he questioned I nodded and walked up stairs. I knocked on her door. she quickly opened the door, I noticed she was wearing a black tank top and blue Pj pants.

"Yes?" she asked.

"I came to tell you that training starts at 5:30 tomorrow morning"

"okay thanks, Good night" she said. 

"Night" I said and walked off. i walked to my room and got ready for bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.