Chapter 12

/////Amandas POV////
I woke up to being shook awake. Everyone knows not to wake me like that. I growled and looked at the culprit. Jasper. I should've known. He laughed and bounded off the bed when I went to punch him.
"Hey! That's not fair Jas!" I pouted. He is a special type of vampire, he has wings. So right now he was in the air dodging me.
"Whats not fair princess?" He asked innocently. I growled.
"Whatever Jas." I knew what would get him down. If I was "mad" at him. He hated when I was upset with him. I turned my back on him and crossed my arms.
"Nuh uh princess. Im not gonna fall for that again." He said trying to convince himself. I ignored him and walked over to my closet. I took off his hoodie and put on a new one.
"Princess? What's wrong?" He flew and landed next to me,pulling me into a hug. I giggled.
"Gotcha!" I ran out of his arms and down stairs. He chased me into the kitchen, picked me up and spinner me around. We were having so much fun until a deep growl stopped us. I looked up to see Daniel pissed.
"Oh? What's got your tail in a twist tough guy?" Jas taunted at Daniel.
"What is it doing here??" Daniel demanded. I rolled my eyes.
"What's it to you?" I asked. He growled again and took a step towards me. Jas pushed me behind him.
"Listen bro. I don't know who the fuck you are. But I will NOT allow you near her. Please leave." Jas said pointing outside. Daniel rolled his eyes at Jas.
"I am her mate." Daniel said matter of factly. I had enough.
"NO Daniel you're NOT my mate. You rejected me. Bree is your mate now! Leave me the fuck alone! Jas and I have better things to do, than sit here and talk to you!" I screamed and dragged Jasper outside with me.
Once outside I looked down and noticed my forearms were showing and I quickly pulled down my sleeves. Jasper has seen the old scars before. Even the one on my stomach..
I didn't want him to worry again..
"Hey Princess, lets go for a walk we still have that bet you never got paid back for" he smirked. Ohhhhh right. I had to get a tattoo. Yay.
//////4 hours later////
/////Amandas POV/////
Well that was a pain in the ass. I got my tattoo on my hip. It fucking hurt. It is a colorful feather. Jas keeps teasing me about how I lost but he doesn't remember all the times he lost. We finally arrived at the pack house, and walked in. Everyone bombarded us with questions.
"Where were you???"
"What did you do to her??!"
"Are you ok???"
I sighed.
"Yes yes we're fine." I yelled to get their attention.
"Amanda! What is on your hip!!" Beck yelled. I pulled off the cotton and showed everyone my feather.
"I lost a bet guys" I said exasperated. Everyone glared at Jas.
"HEY! TRAINING AT 4:00! GO GET READY!" I yelled, they all went to their rooms except one person. Bree.
She strided up to Jasper and ran her hand up his chest, batting her eyelashes.
"Hi cutie" she winked.
"Umm hi?" He said.
/////Jaspers POV//////
"Umm hi?" I said. She giggled. I saw Amanda clinch her fists.
"My name is Bree" she purred. I could have some fun with this. I smirked.
"That's a lovely name" I said looking through the corner of my eye at Amanda. She had a stony look. Her hands were clinched so hard I thought they'd bleed. Brees squeaky giggles brought me from my thoughts.
"Whats your name handsome?" She tried to look sexily but failed she looked like a naked mole rat trying to bite its lip. I surpressed a grimace.
"Im Jasper very, very pleased to meet you." I winked. Amanda looked at the floor.
"Excuse you Pig! We are trying to have a conversation!" Bree screamed. Before I could say anything Amanda beat me to it. She walked towards Bree. Her eyes held anger. Her fists were clinched very tight.
"You have a mate Bree." She said through thin lips. Bree smirked at her.
"He doesn't care. He's just there." Bree said shrillfully.
Amanda looked at me, I could sense the hurt on her. She shook her head.
"Fine Bree. Y'all have fun.." she whispered and walked up stairs to the bedroom.
Bree grabbed a hold of me and tried to kiss me. I shoved her away and ran up the stairs to Amanda. When I got to the room, I couldn't believe what I saw..