Chapter 6

~~~~~~~~~Amanda pov~~~~~~~~
   Today I will finally get my payback. The Moonlight pack will be arriving at 4:30. I can't wait to make them feel the pain I went through. Then a thought struck me.
Daniel.
Whatever he's just a minor bump in the road. I can step around him. Right? Right!
Then another thing my absolute BFF would be coming around 8 pm. Rydell.
Beck doesn't approve of him, but whatever makes me happy right?
That's another thing, Beck. I think I really like him but, what if he doesn't like me.
And! I was recently told that you have a 2nd chance mate, if your mate rejected you or mated with another or died, the Moon goddess pairs you up with some one else when you turn 19! I will be 19 on Monday! The thing is, so does Beck. His is on Sunday! Tomorrow!
"Amanda!" Valarie called. Breaking me from my thoughts.
"Yes Val?" I asked
" They are here" she said.
Really already! I ran to the living room and looked out the window 10 cars were here and Daniel was talking to Beck. Uh oh!

^^^^^^^^Daniel pov^^^^^^^^^^^
We pulled up to the ShadowMoon pack, for such a small pack they have a
Huge house. On the porch stood 5 people. I looked over at my mate, Bree Devilen Smith. Yes Smith, after I marked her,I asked her to marry me!
I got out of the car and went to open
her car door. We walked up to the Alpha. Every one was glaring and some growling at us. I cleared my throat.
" Alpha Beck of the Shadow moon pack I give my thanks on training us" I said.
He nodded curtly.
"Umm this" I pointed to Bree.
"Is my mate and Luna" I finished.
Bree flipped her hair over her shoulder and winked at Beck.
"My Luna and your trainer is inside she will be right out" he said. I was confused why would he leave his mate and trainer alone in the house.
" why did you leave your mate and trainer alone" I asked he laughed.
"She's not my mate, and she is the trainer" he smirked and waved at the window for her to come out. I was absolutely dumbfounded why would he let his luna train?
    The door pushed open out popped a girl with the most beautiful eyes. She had an Breaking Benjamin t-shirt on with a black leather jacket and black combat boots with her jeans tucked in.
A screech brought me out of my thoughts.
"I THOUGHT WE GOT RID OF YOU BITCH!" Bree screeched. The lady turned and flipped the bird at her.
" you can't do that to me I am Luna" Bree yelled at her.
"So am I" she said. The scent in the air was amazing. Mate.
Amanda.  Shit!