CHAPTER 22!

A/n: hey guys I'm so happy that you all enjoy this book! It's been a while since I updated and I'm sorry but I'm gonna try to work hard to continue to update as much as I can! You all are wonderful!!!

~Jasper's Pov~

It's been 2 months since the attack on our base and 2 months since Amanda has been locked inside this damn hospital. She broke three ribs and the knife wound to her side punctured her liver. She had medics running tests on her day and night, they all came back inconclusive.
  I came to the hospital to wish her a goodbye even though she's unconscious. I have to leave since I cant stay in the wolf pack too long. Zach (alpha till Amanda is discharged or..) told me the rest of the pack is getting restless with me here, that it'd be best if I left for a little while.
So now I'm packing my stuff out of Amanda's room when I noticed a black box. I opened it and saw a black hoodie.

"Amanda.." I sobbed. I clutched onto the hoodie I gave her when we first met. She was so adorable in it. That was our first kiss..

~FLASHBACK~

"Thanks Jas! its freezing!" she shivered while putting on the hoodie. Bright white snowflakes fell onto her dark brown hair like a halo. I admired the strange being in front of me. her bright eyes glancing into the sky mischievously, sticking out her tongue to catch snowflakes. She ran to grab hold of a tree branch that was above me, as she jumped she slipped. I reached out and grabbed her waist instinctively, her soft rosy cheeks blushed as a tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. I leaned down and pressed my lips against her soft plush ones. A tingly feeling ran through me as I opened my eyes. 

"Mate.." she whispered as she opens her eyes. my eyes shot up in surprise. 

~END FLASHBACK~

"You know.. Crying isn't gonna help" I quickly spun around as I heard a familiar voice. 

We locked eyes. My heart stopped.

"Hello Love."

"Wh..who are you?" I asked. A lady in a bright white laced dress was standing before me. She looked like she was glowing. Her hair fell in loose black ringlets down her back. Her eyes a soft grey. She looked familiar.

"My name is Selene I am the goddess of the moon. I have come to help shine light on this current situation concerning my daughter. Amanda is a very important hybrid. Though she doesn't know it yet. And you as her mate must heal her. She has healed her injuries from the battle, but she is still in a coma. You must be the one to heal her. You and only you. If anyone else were to try it could be very very fatal. I will appoint you to a witch that I once knew. She will help you heal may daughter. Her name is Alizon. Your bonding with my daughter is a strange one, one I haven't seen for thousands of years. I wish you luck young Vampire. Your children will be the key to the new world." She said. She looked out the window and laughed. Her laugh ring like a bell through the room. I looked down to the hoodie and back up.

"What's so funn.." she was gone. I looked around the room and outside the windows, she had dissapeared. I sighed. Who is Alizon and where do I find her? I need to research. I ran outside to the library. I looked through hundreds of books but only one stuck out.
The year 1826. The only word that was on the cover was witches. I opened the book and searched for Alizon. After hours of reading I finally found something.

"That's it!!" I exclaimed excitedly.  I closed the book and shoved it in my bag. I heard a crash outside. I ran to the noise. A black car had hit a tree.

"Oh my! Oh my!" A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes stumbled around her car. She looked to see if anyone was looking when she thought it was clear she took out a long wooden stick out of her sleeve she muttered something and the car fixed itself! I stared at her with wide eyes. I slowly walked over to her.

"Uh.. can I help you ma'am?" I asked quietly. She jumped and spun around to look at me.

"Uh yes! I need to find the vampire of this pack. He need to come with me right away" she whispered the word vampire. I laughed.

"Miss I am the vampire of this pack. Are you Alizon?" I asked. Her eyes widened and she nodded quickly. She looked around again af if expecting something to jump at her.

"Are you alright?" I asked she chuckled quietly.

"Yes I am quite alright Jasper. I need you to come with me. We need to go back to my cottage and create a potion. We need to act quickly or your mate wont make it. She's very vital." She said quickly while running about her car. She sat at the driver's seat. "Well come on then" she patted the passenger seat. I nodded and sat down buckling up.

"Alright! The ride might be a bit bumpy!" She said as she backed the car out of the driveway. Once she was straightened she laughed and pressed her foot on the gas and took of speeding. Screaming I grabbed my door and the side of my seat, I looked over to her and she was laughing like this was normal!
  After a while driving like this was all normal, she pulled the car to a stop in front of a cottage. The cottage had vines growing all over the house with forest all around it. A small crystal clear pond to the left. And a ring of toadstools to the right. It looked magical.

"Well Jasper, welcome to my humble abode! As it's also your home for the next few days!" I nodded and followed her inside.

I was filled with determination. I'm going to save you Amanda. If it's the last thing I do!

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

A/n: Thank you for reading! Please let me know what yall think!!