Chapter 13

////Jaspers POV////
I stared at her. She was changing into her pjs but I caught her just in time, to see her scars; her fresh cuts. She promised me she stopped. They were all around her arms, shoulders, thighs,stomach and hips. Some were old but some were new. She was slipping on sweatpants and my sweatshirt.
"Amanda.." I whispered. I startled her. She turned to look at me. Tears staining her cheeks. She quickly composed herself.
"Yes Jasper?" She said with little to no emotion in her voice.
"What did you do Princess?.." I said softly reaching out to hold her arm but she yanked it away.
"Please don't call me Princess, Jasper. That's not my title anymore. It belongs to Bree. She's everyones Princess." She said bitterly.I sighed what the fuck did I do??
"Fine, Amanda. I don't want Bree she's no where near a Princess. You're the only Princess in my eyes. I just wanted to see if I could get you jealous." I admitted. She looked hurt. She opened the door.
"BECK!" She yelled. He of course appeared like a lost puppy. I rolled my eyes.
"Yes Amanda?" He asked.
"Can you take care of training tonight?" She asked him. He nodded and walked out the door. She turned and locked the door.
"Jasper Xavier Rowland! I'm going to kill you" she growled. I sat down on the bed with my head low.
"Aren't you gonna fight back?" She's asked. I sighed and shook my head.
"No I deserve it" I exclaimed. I heard her laugh.
"Come on bro lighten up" she said poking me. As soon as she poked me I grabbed her arm and rolled up her sleeve.
"What is this Amanda??? You promised me.." I whispered softly. She looked at me and a tear slid down her face.
"One for every rouge I killed.." she whispered.
"I was a rouge.. I could have had the same death. Jas you wouldn't have known me if Beck decided to kill me." She proclaimed. I held her close to me as she cried. I was the only one she'd cry in front of. Not even mr. Puppy eyes himself (Beck) seen her cry.
I lifted up her chin, and made her look at me.
"I'm not leaving your side until I know you stopped Princess." I stated. She nodded.
"You only have 5 more day left here Jas.." she said. I laughed.
"Nah. I said that to get old Beck of me and my twins back. Ill be here until you tell me to leave, Princess" I said and she smiled happily.
  All the sudden Zeke ran in.
"Amanda!! Daniel needs you!!" Zeke said then sprinted out the door again.