Chapter 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Amanda's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      I was watching Beck and the others as they were speaking to Daniel and The Moonlight pack, when Beck gave me the signal to come out. I walked around our orange and blue couch to the front door. I grabbed the door knob and turned it, and walked out.

I stood on the front porch for a couple seconds, then an annoying  screech rang through the air.

" I thought we got rid of you bitch!" Bree screeched. I rolled my eyes, then flipped the bird at her.

"You can't do that to me I am Luna!" She yelled. I rolled my eyes again. Then pointed to myself.

"So am I" I said lazily.

"That's not possible! You a Luna! Hahahaha" she laughed.

"Shut up already!" I said exasperated. Beck laughed and the twins were whispering to each other.

"EXCUSE ME WHORE!" She screeched! I sighed.

"You're excused" I said. The guys smirked. Beck nudged my arm to get me to speak to everyone.

" ok let's do this" I muttered. " We will start training at let's see what time is it" I looked at my watch. 5:30 pm. " Let's start training at 7:00. That gives you about an hour and a half to get settled in. Now those of you who know me get ready for pay back. Those of you who don't welcome to Hell" I smirked, as a couple people grumbled.

"Well at least I don't have to" Bree exclaimed. Beck was fixing to say something but, I stopped him. I leaned in and whispered in his ear about my plan. I pulled away and I heard a deep growl. We looked over the crowd and our eyes landed on Daniel. Bree was yanking on Daniels arm.

" What the hell is wrong with you" Bree whined. 

"He's jealous" Beck said. Bree looked at him like he was crazy and belonged on the funny farm.

" Why would HE be jealous" she said and pointed to Daniel. The five of us laughed.

"What is so DAMN FUNNY" She screeched. After we sobered up a little bit we looked at her.

" So I am guessing and this is just a guess, he did not tell you ANY thing about his mate did you" Zack  exclaimed. She cackled. 

" I am his mate, idiot" she said like we were 5 year olds. Daniel sighed, then looked at Bree.

"Babe, you aren't my original mate. But, you are my second chance mate" he said. Bree screamed.

"Who was your first!" She demanded

"Amanda" He sighed. She burst into a fit of anger.

"HEY IT DOES NOT MATTER ANYMORE! IT IS NOW 5:45 I SUGGEST YOU GET YOUR ASSES INTO YOUR ROOM, UNPACKED, AND STRECHED BY 6:45, MAKE SURE YOU MEET BY THE OLD OAK TREE IN THE WOODS BY 7:00. DISMISSED." I yelled in my Luna voice.

Every one scattered to different people from my pack to find out where their rooms will be. 

This is going to be......... Great!