Chapter 17

Beck POV

'I couldn't do this anymore. I have to see her! She ruined all my plans!' I growled barring my teeth. 'she will have to be shown who is in charge!' I glared at her from afar as she was laughing with her new "mate". 'That was supposed to be me! If I can't have her.. No one will" I growled at backed into the forest planning my Revenge.

Jasper POV

"Mate.." she grumbled from the bed. Her eyes completely black. My heart jumped. 'wh-what?!? Her mate!' I looked down at her, looking at how beautiful she is. Her pale skin matching her beautifully red, plump lips. Her hair falling into a crisp design. Her eyes regained color as she calmed her breathing.

"Amanda?" I called out hesitantly. She looked at me quickly, as if she didn't notice I was there. Her cheeks flushed with a soft pink color as she bit her lip.  She couldn't make eye contact with me.

"Amanda? Are you ok?" I asked softly grabbing her hand once more. I felt a heat flash off of her. I felt at home.

"Yeah I'm.. okay" she looked away in a daze. I sighed we both knew what was going on. She had found her mate..

And I was in love with her..

Beck POV

'Finally my time has come. I'll make her think that I'm alright and get her close to me before ripping everything she loves' I thought with a smirk. I walked back up to the house  after watching the two head in. When I opened the door my entire world fell. Well not mine but his. Beck. He thought he was tough. But no. The one he loved found her mate. The pain he felt gave me so much satisfaction.

"Hello.." I said acting as if I were Beck. The entire room went silent. Anger filled the room. A soft voice spoke up.

"Hello Beck" Amanda said looking at me with tears in her eyes. 'pathetic' I thought.

"Uh.. Amanda is it alright if I speak to you alo-" Jasper cut me off. I growled.

"How dare you ask her to leave alone with you when she has no reason to trust you after you attacked her! I won't allow you to even come near my mate!" He was now a fee inches from my face. His fangs barring as he growls protectively. I bowed my head in submission.

"I understand Jasper. I just wanted her to know how truly sorry I am for whatever came over me. I don't expect her to forgive me so easily." I said letting a take tear trail down my face. Amanda pulled Jasper back and sighed softly.

"Beck look.. I forgive you only because I Know that it was the stress of everything that made you act that way-"

"But Amanda! You can-" Jasper said exasperated.

"Shush Jasper!" She snapped at him. His mouth formed at thin line as he huffed. "Anyway I'll forgive you this time" she smiled at me and came up and hugged me tight. 'ew this is disgusting!' I thought.

Amanda POV

" It's getting late. We have to continue training tomorrow." I said to the group. "Everyone up at 8:30. Good night" I said. Once everyone left the living room Jasper came up behind me and grabbed my waist.

"You can't tell me to shush, Princess" he said in a dominant tone biting my ears. I laughed and turned around to face him.

"Oh really?" I whispered into his ear. I smirked then kissed him softly.

"Watch me" I said and ran up stairs him following me. When we reached my room I opened the door and ran in, when I felt his strong embrace surround me. I laughed as he spun me around. We stopped as he turned to face me fully. He leaned forwards and placed his hand on my cheek caressing it. He leaned in and kissed me deeply. We broke for air.

"I love you.." he whispered softly. I kissed him softly.

"I love you too" he smiled and picked me up twirling me around laughing. I felt eyes on me.. it was an uneasy feeling. I ignored it and continued my amazing evening with Jasper.