Chapter 15: Becks revenge.

------------Beck's POV-------------

  I didn't know what to feel. So much pain in just five seconds. I couldn't believe my eyes.. Amanda and Jasper.. kissing in the kitchen.. so passionately. I bowed my head in pain. I was currently walking along the river just outside the pack grounds, lost in my thoughts. All the sudden I heard footsteps grow closer and closer to me. I squared my shoulders and looked out to the forest.

"Hello?" I called out. No one answered instead I heard whispering.

"I know you're there! Reveal yourself!" I called out in my alpha voice. The person whispering started laughing manically and stepped out of the shadows..

"Wh-who are you?!" I asked scared to death. They weren't normal! The laughing stopped and they attacked.

"Ahhhh!!!"

----------Jaspers POV-------------

I woke up with my arms around Amanda, she snuggled into me. I smiled she's adorable. I picked up my phone to see the time. 9:30. I should probably take her to the room. I picked her up and walked into our bedroom. I softly tucked her in, kissing her forehead.
I felt off.. I looked to Amanda. Something is wrong..

"BECK WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" Zeke or Zack I don't even know which one screamed. I darted down stairs to see Beck looking like a beast.. solid black eyes, and claws. I walked up to Zeke I think.

"What happened??" I asked. Zeke looked at me and looked back at Beck.

"He just barged in here growling and snapping at people. He keeps saying kill. But he won't say what" Zeke explained solemnly. I nodded.

"Someone get Amanda!" Zack yelled. Zeke ran up stairs to get her. They came flying down. Amanda had worry all over her face. She ran and hugged him. He visibly stiffened.

"Beck? What happened!" She asked scared. He grimaced and threw her off of him.

"Gross." He said and stood up hovering over Amanda. He smirked as Amanda writhed in pain seemingly by his stare.

"Pathetic" he spat. "Not so tough are you?" He said.

I was pissed! No one. And I mean NO ONE will hurt her!

"Just wait. Mores to co-" he was cut off by me punching him in the jaw and kicking under his knees to drop him. I kneeled down to him, and stared him dead in the eye.

" If you EVER touch her again. I will do so much worse." I said in a deadly whisper. I turned and picked up Amanda and ran to the infirmary. She had passed out in my arms..