~AuThOrS nOtE aNd SPOILER~

Hey guys its me again XD

I wanna write another book (don't worry i'll still continue this one) 

I just wanna know what type of books you all would be interested in? I have a few ideas but i'd like to connect with my readers :) 

also for my next chapter here is a quick peak ;D

~Jaspers POV~

"Amanda.." I sobbed. I clutched onto the hoodie I gave her when we first met. She was so adorable in it. That was our first kiss..

~FLASHBACK~

"Thanks Jas! its freezing!" she shivered while putting on the hoodie. Bright white snowflakes fell onto her dark brown hair like a halo. I admired the strange being in front of me. her bright eyes glancing into the sky mischievously, sticking out her tongue to catch snowflakes. She ran to grab hold of a tree branch that was above me, as she jumped she slipped. I reached out and grabbed her waist instinctively, her soft rosy cheeks blushed as a tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. I leaned down and pressed my lips against her soft plush ones. A tingly feeling ran through me as I opened my eyes. 

"Mate.." she whispered as she opens her eyes. my eyes shot up in surprise. 

~END FLASHBACK~

"You know.. Crying isn't gonna help" I quickly spun around as I heard a familiar voice. 

We locked eyes. My heart stopped.

"Hello Love."

~end Spoiler~

What do y'all think? Was it cute? Who is the mystery person? Will Amanda make it?

Comment to let me know also about what type of books y'all like :)