Chapter 4: Shopping... Part 1; Clothes

(Above is the outfit DeShawn forces October to buy at the mall.)

~October's POV~
So today is the day I go to the mall with DeShawn whom is Alpha Ke'Yon's sister. Omega Frank and Omega Que-Lynn are staying for training. They wanna be warriors. Good for them.
"Okay. This store is for all them hipster men. They so sexy!" DeShawn said.
Oì vey.
"Okay." I said.
She dragged me into the store. She immediately went to this section labeled 'hipster.' She tossed me the outfit.

I looked at it.
"Well try it on, homie!" DeShawn shouted.
I flinched.
"Oh. I'm sorry. I forgot. I forgot that you were a Submissive Omega. Man... My big bro is gonna kill me." DeShawn said.
"No. It's fine." I said.
I went and tried it on. I walked it.
"Hot!" DeShawn said.
I smiled.

[3 incredibly long hours later]

I only got that one outfit. Much to DeShawn's pressure.
"We should get you a baby toy!" DeShawn said.
I looked at her like she turned into Kermit the Frog wearing a tutu.
"What?" I asked.
"Like that Fisher Price Smart Touch Play toy thing they just came out with. It looks so cool." DeShawn said.
"But I'm not pregnant though." I whispered.
We sat at a food court.
"I know. But you will be. All Luna's, regardless of their sex, produce kids. So you will eventually, hopefully soon, get pregnant by my brother. Duh!" DeShawn shouted.
"Uh... We have a while before that happens." I said.
"Oh I wouldn't be so sure." DeShawn said.
I looked at her, really confused.
"You're gonna go into heat soon. All Luna's, regardless of sex, and other females wolves do. So, uh, you are gonna be craving my brother like there is no tomorrow." DeShawn said.
"I'm already craving her brother." Liam said.
"Shut it!" I shouted.
"Get loose." DeShawn said.
"What?" I asked.
"Let my bro have his way with you." DeShawn said.
DeShawn is one weird and pushy women.
"Uh..." I said.
"Let my brother have his way with you. Don't resist, man." DeShawn said.
"Is-Is that a command?" I asked.
"Well, you could say that. But, uh, if it makes you feel better then... Sure." DeShawn said.
I looked down. I'm her brother's mate and I'm still treated like an Omega.

"Hey, uh, Alpha Ke'Yon?" I asked, opening a private mind link.
"Ke'Yon to you. But what is it, babe?" Alpha Ke'Yon asked.
"Remember when you told me to tell you if someone from our pack was commanding me to do things? And to tell you no matter how ridiculous they are?" I asked.
"Yes." Alpha Ke'Yon said.
"Well uh, your sister, DeShawn kinda just maybe sorta did." I said.
"What'd she say? You sound uncomfortable." Alpha Ke'Yon said.
"Well she started talking about baby stuff and heat and all that. And I immediately wanted to, you know, run and hide. Childish right? Yeah, anyway. And then she basically commanded me to 'let you have your way with me.' And uh, yeah. I don't want her in trouble though." I said.
"She knows the consequences." Alpha Ke'Yon said.
"I know. But still. She's your sister. And I didn't want to tell you but I can't go against my Alpha." I said.
Oì vey. I hate this. I'm a horrible decision maker. As you can clearly tell.
"Listen. I'll have a talk with her this time. Next time it's punishment." Alpha Ke'Yon said.
"Okay." I said.
"Thanks for telling me." Alpha Ke'Yon said.
"Mhm." I said.
I cut off the link.
"Are you even listening to me?" DeShawn asked.
I looked at her.
"No. S-Sorry... I was talking to your brother. And my mate." I said.
DeShawn snorted at me.
"You are not his mate. You're just filthy Cruel Black Pack reject." DeShawn said.
Shock and pain went through my body.

"Cruel Black Pack reject?" Liam asked.
"I guess we are." I said.
Liam whined in my head.
"That's all we'll ever be." I said.
"What?" Liam asked.
"An Omega." I said.
"Stupid Omega." I heard DeShawn mumble to herself.

She stood up and left. And I was left there. In the mall. Alone.

"Beta Turner?" I asked.
"Yes, what is it?" Beta Turner asked.
"Uh, I'm kinda stranded at the mall." I said.
"How in the hell...?" Beta Turner asked.
"DeShawn got mad and called me a 'filthy Cruel Black Pack reject' and a 'stupid Omega'. I don't know what I did." I said.
I heard a growl from him.
"I'll tell Alpha Ke'Yon. She canNOT speak to our future Luna like that." Beta Turner said.
"Don't tell him. She's already in trouble because she was commanding me earlier." I said.
"I can't keep this from him. It's against pack law. Against wolf law in general. No disrespect towards the Alpha and Luna." Beta Turner said.
"Okay." I said.
"I'll come get in about 25 minutes." Beta Turner said.
"Thanks, Beta Turner." I said.
"Just Turner. And you're welcome." Beta Turner said.
I sighed heavily. Why does everyone hate me?

Why?

What's wrong with me?

What have I done?

I put my head down and silently cried...