Chapter 52: I'm Back

(Above is February.)

~December's POV~
This collar is killing me. Literally. I can barely breath because Demos tightened it more. And it hurts to talk. But I don't want to be a mute so I keep trying to talk. But every time I do, it comes out hoarse, quiet and weak. It's still the middle of winter and the snow is up to my knees now. So I have to stand so my lower region doesn't get any colder than it already is. The only thing keeping me from getting frostbite anywhere is my wolf blood. But it's not keeping me as warm as it should be. I heard the sound of a door slamming inside the house. Everyone laughs at me because I'm stuck out here, butt naked. It sucks monkey nuts. I've been chained out here since August 31st. It's now February 20th. I have to be seen naked in front of the whole pack dude! I'm already self-conscious enough. But Deimos and Demos intended this to happen. They wanted me humiliated. Being I'm just an Omega. But I've grown used to the humiliation. It's just the Wolfsbane I have not accustomed to yet. I smelt the mouthwatering smell I know and love.

"No I'm just playing tricks on myself. It's probably the cold." I said.
"You don't know that!" Cougar, my wolf, shouted.
He always tries to remain positive but I can tell his happiness is fading. I look down, using the shelf on the metal pole to sit on. I sighed. Please come home soon February...

Please...

I need you...

~February's POV~
I slammed the front door to the pack house. Trevor met me there. I told him I was on my way.
"Hey man." Trevor said.
"Where is he?" I demanded.
Trevor sighed.
"Right this way." Trevor said.
He led me to the backyard. And sitting there on the metal shelf was my mate. December. My heart sank just watching him. He was right. He is completely naked. Nothing covering him. I hated it that boys and men could see him like that. Only I should be able to. Now is not the time to get possessive, February! I could see him visibly shivering. I could see every bone in his body. Every single one. Except all the bones near and in his head. Those I couldn't see. It would be extremely bad if I could. I growled lowly. I will kill those two bastards for this. I will kill them! I ran outside and stood in front of him. I don't know how long the chain is. It could reach me or it could not. My poor baby. He must've smelt me because he looked up.

His eyes widened in shock. Tears fell from his beautiful baby blue eyes.
"You're here..." He whispered, his voice strained.
"I'm here." I said.
He got up and ran to me. Unfortunately the chain was a lot shorter than we both realized. He ended up choking himself. I ran towards him and unhooked the collar from him. His neck was red, irritated and cut open. From all the silver and Wolfsbane. And from never being taken off. I felt him shivering against me.
"Come on. Let's go to the house our mother showed us. It's secluded." I said.
He nodded. Probably happy to have me here and to finally be out of that collar.

------

We arrived at the house. I had him sit in our new bedroom until we leave. I went to the guest bedroom and got the heavy, fleece comforter off the bed. I brought it back in and wrapped it around his naked body.
"What made you leave e-e-early...?" December asked.
"December? You're my brother. And your my mate. I came back early because you were so sick and hurt. You are my life. My only reason for living. The only reason for me to become Alpha. You push me to do things I thought I could never do. I will not lose you." I said.
He wrapped his arms around my neck. I pulled him up so he was straddling me. His whole body evened out with mine since he was only like 5 inches shorter than me.
"Thank y-you..." He whispered.
"For what?" I asked.
"F-F-For saving m-e..." He stuttered.
"Shh... We'll talk later. Once you've gotten warmer. Every inch of your body is cold." I said.
I took off some of my clothes to help spread my body heat to warm him up. I kept my boxers on but took everything else off. Soon after, he fell asleep. I laid the both of us down on the bed. He snuggled as close as he could possibly get to me. My wolf sensed his was weak. From the lack of food and the cold. But hopefully me being here will help get them back up to their normal strength again.

-----

It's been about four hours sense December fell asleep. I heard his stomach growl. I decided to wake him up.
"Sweetheart... December... Baby... Wake up." I said.
His eyes shot open. He must've been having a dream.
"Where's the fire?!" He shouted.
"Nowhere baby. There is no fire. Let's go get you something to eat." I said.
He nodded. I carried him, still wrapped in the comforter, to the kitchen.
"I missed you." I said.
"I missed you too." He said.

I ignored the fact that he was naked. Normally that'd be enough to make my desire for him sky rocket. But I knew he was only like this because he was being tortured in the worst way. My cell phone started ringing. Deimos. I answered it, December must've seen the angry look on my face, because he hit the speaker butting on my phone. I looked at him.
"It's okay." He whispered.
He kissed me.
"Hello?" I asked, venom in my voice.
"WHY AREN'T YOU IN SCHOOL?!" Deimos shouted.
I growled.

"Because you and your scumbag of a brother were singly handily killing my mate." I said.

"YOU WILL REJECT HIM!" He shouted.
"I WILL NEVER REJECT HIM!" I shouted.
"He's an Omega. A weak wolf. The weakest link." Demos said.
When did he join the conversation?

"This is an A and B conversation. So you'd better C your way out before D jumps over E and F's you up G." December said in a sarcastic tone.

I snickered at him.
"Shut the hell up bitch!" Deimos shouted.
December instantly submitted. My poor baby.
"We're leaving. Taking Trevor and his mate with us." I said.
"And what makes you think they'll go?" Deimos asked.

"They leave and go with December and I once they know..." I began.
Silence was heard.

"The truth." I said.