Chapter 18: Meeting Your 'True' Mate?

(Above is November and September. The one to the left is September. The one to the right is November.)

~October's POV~
I kept searching for this November and September. When another note appeared on my windowsill. I opened it.

"I wish to meet you and Alpha Ke'Yon at the meadows with the flowers. That way I can see my beautiful mate in flying colors. I will see you at noon. Till then... This is farewell.

-November"

I growled loudly. This assmunch is pissing me off. And I don't swear. It just irritates the heck out of me. Like seriously. But I'll meet him just so he can leave me alone. I don't want to bring Ke'Yon just due to the 'little surprise' he has planned for him. Ugh.
"You ready?" Alpha Ke'Yon asked.
"I don't want you going. It's too damn dangerous." I said.
"Don't worry. I'll be fine. We're stronger when we're together." Alpha Ke'Yon said.
"No." I said.
"Baby-" He began.
"I'll mind link you if I need you. I can't risk you getting hurt. I love you. More than you will ever know." I said.
"I love you too." He said.
I kissed him passionately.

-----

I walked into the meadow. And there stood two men. November and September.
"Hello, October." One of them said.
"Hello, my handsome mate." November said.
I shuddered when he said that.
"I knew you'd like it when I called you that." He said.
"Uh. No. I shuddered because I don't like it. Alpha Ke'Yon is the only one who should call me that. Or anything that goes along with mate. Not you." I said.
November put his hand over his heart.
"You wound me." He said.
"Yeah. I don't care." I said.
I crossed my arms.

"Now, what do you fucking want?" I asked.
"I need you." November said.
"For...?" I asked.
"Just in general. You're my mate. And I love you." November said.
"Uh, I don't think so." I said.
"You just don't see it." November said.
Damn. His ego is out the fucking window.

"I'm a Golden wolf." November said.
Now I'm seeing some truth in this.
"I don't care." I said.
"And you're an Orange wolf. Both of us are ones in every 20 millennium." November said.
"I know what I am." I said.
"I have White Magic. And you have Black Magic." November said.
"And your point is...?" I asked.
"We need to have pups. Just because I want to have them with you." November said.
"No!" I shouted.
"Why not?" November asked.

"If a Golden wolf and an Orange wolf have pups, those pups are sentenced to death. They are way too powerful. They cannot be controlled. Not even by their parents. People have died trying." I said.
"And?" He asked.
"I am Alpha Ke'Yon's mate. I have no business with you. I am not your mate. I have marked and mated with Alpha Ke'Yon. So you can go back to wherever the hell you came from." I said.
The both sucked in a huge breath.

"Now, I want you two off of my territory." I said.
"But..." November said.
"Silence!" I shouted, using my Luna voice.
They instantly shut up.
"You are not my mate. Alpha Ke'Yon belongs to me, as I belong to him. Goodbye. Thank you for coming." I said.
I walked away.

"I will find you!" November shouted.

And with that, I shifted and ran home.

To my mate...

********************************************

Sorry for the short chapter. I had a better idea for this but I forgot most of it. Sorry. Please forgive me.

But I updated!

Anyways...

Stay Fabulous!

As always...

I'll see you all...

In Chapter 19!

Byeeeeee!!

:D