Chapter 7: The First Exile

~October's POV~
It's been about a week since Alpha Ke'Yon and mine's parents moved into our pack house. So it's no longer quiet. Well it is but it isn't. The doc figured out what was wrong with me. He gave me bronchitis medicine that didn't work. Turns out I'm on a special antibiotic to treat what is called 'Pneumonounltramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.' This is basically from what I understand a lung disease caused by inhaling very fine ash, like volcano ash, or sand dust. I used to live in Hawaii. So I lived near the volcano they have there. I was about 2 when it erupted and I was young and didn't really grasp how to hold my breath at that time. So that must've been how I got it. So he gave me specific antibiotics whom name I can't pronounce and an inhaler.

"Your 'disease' if you want to call it that, is healing exceptionally well. Like very well. It's almost gone now. Alpha Ke'Yon isn't too happy that you got that. But that's when you were abused then before your old pack moved here and continued your abuse." The Doc said.
I nodded.
"How long till it goes away?" I asked.
"Well, if you continue treatment like I said, about 1-2 weeks. You did a very good job taking care of yourself." Doc said.
I call him 'Doc.' He doesn't seem to mind. Alpha Ke'Yon walked in.

"How is he? Is it gone? Will he be okay?" Alpha Ke'Yon asked.
Doc put his hands on Alpha Ke'Yon's shoulders. I suppressed a growl that was erupting in my chest.
"He's doing fine. Really. His 'disease' if he'd like to call it that, is mostly gone. Being in that cold cell helped kill it off. Contrary to your belief, it did help him. And his treatment is doing well because he's staying on top of it." Doc said.
Alpha Ke'Yon nodded.

The infirmary door slammed open.
"I heard our new Luna was sick!" Yowanda, the pack slut, shouted.
"He won't be for much longer." Doc said.
"That can be arranged." Yowanda said.
"What?!" Alpha Ke'Yon shouted.
"I'll just tie him right next to the volcano. Then he'll just get it again." Yowanda said.
"Not really. His body is growing antibodies to fight it off. It's doing it as we speak." Doc said.
"So?" Yowanda asked.
"He'll be immune to it." Doc said with a 'duh' tone.
I tried not to chuckle at his chosen tone of voice.

"Ugh! He's such a horrible Luna! We all know it! He's a Submissive Omega! Who wants that as a Luna? Not any of us!" Yowanda shouted.
She said the word 'that' with so much hatred and venom in her voice.
"See? Now I made him cry. Did I hurt your feelings, you big baby?" Yowanda asked me.
I looked down. I was crying.
"Yowanda?" Alpha Ke'Yon asked.
By now, our whole pack was in the infirmary. All glaring at Yowanda.
"Yes, my sweet?" Yowanda asked.
"Exile!" Alpha Ke'Yon shouted.
The whole pack and I gasped.
"What?" Yowanda whispered.

Being 'exiled' from a pack is a cruel way of saying 'banished.' In other words, if she sets foot on our territory now, she'll be sentenced to death. And she'll forever wear a mark on her shoulder showing prof of her exile. Ouch. You know it's bad if an Alpha exiles a fellow pack member. But that's usually the outcome if one bashes on their Luna, regardless of rank, gender, age etc. It happens. I do feel bad. Now she'll be forced to be a rouge until a pack of rouges possibly takes her in. Which usually doesn't happen. She started crying and bolted out of the room. Most likely crying in pain because of the burning o her new mark being formed. That must hurt.
"Alpha Ke'Yon? Was that wise?" Roger, our Lead Warrior, asked.
"Do not question me." Alpha Ke'Yon said in his Alpha tone.
He can be scary.

I'm terrified.

********************************************