Chapter 54: Trevor And The Unicorn Glow Pet

(Above is the Unicorn Glow Pet that Trevor gets her.)

~Trevor's POV~
Lemme tell you something. I never wanted to switch packs. I had friends in Deimos and Demos's pack. Don't get me wrong. February is my friend but he forbid all my other friends from our old pack to join the new one because of how they treated December.

That damn bitch.

My mate, Stephanie, sat right next to me. Even though I'm mad at her, I still make her sit next to me, talk to me, sleep with me. She's still an Omega in my eyes. So my job, is to get her pregnant. But she's a feisty little thing. But I did hear what December told her yesterday. And I took her to town a few months ago and she saw this Unicorn Glow Pet. I looked at her.
"Steph?" I asked.
She looked at me.
"I, um, got you something." I said.
She looked at me a little more interested now. I handed her the wrapped Unicorn Glow Pet. She took it an unwrapped it. As soon as she saw it, her face lit up and she smiled a huge smile like the Cheshire Cat. Her face lit up like little kid on Christmas Day. She looked up at me and for the first time in a long time, I saw happiness in her eyes.
"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She shouted.
She hugged me as tight as she possibly could. I chuckled. I did good. I made my mate happy. She faced it and took it out of the box. I put batteries in it. She turned it on and it lit up our whole bedroom with it's pretty light. She smiled a bigger smile. She pulled me up.
"We can dance under the glow pet stars." She said.
She looked nervous to ask me. Scared almost.

"Of course." I said.

She leaned her head against my chest. And we started swaying back and forth to the song 'Please Remember Me' by Tim McGraw. I lifted her head up and kissed her. The sparks came back. Oh how I've missed those. She pulled away.
"The sparks... They came back." She said.
"That they did. Probably because I finally did something right to apologize to you." I said.
"Apology accepted. Thank you. I'mma name the Unicorn Trevor." She said.
I chuckled.
"Why thank you ma'am." I said.
She giggled and kissed me. I held her close. Maybe I can get used to this. I looked down at her. She was just spinning in a circle underneath the lights that the glow pet gave off.
"How long have you had Trevor here?" She asked.
"About 8 months. I was going to give it to you last week then but then everything happened and we ended up switching packs." I said.

Her smile fell and happiness faded.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"You never wanted to leave and I forced you too." She said, guilt lining her voice.
"Baby... It's okay. I realized something." I said.
S looked up at me.
"Yeah?" She asked.
"Sure you forced me to leave my friends. But you talked to February and he gave me my Lead Warrior status in his pack. The same status I had in our old pack. And I thank you for that. That's why I was pissed at you. I never thought I'd get it back when we switched packs. But I did. You know you mean everything to me. And as for me trying to get you pregnant, well, that's because I only want babies with you. And it'll help show the world that I'm not afraid to take care of your urges and all that happy stuff. And I know you're not ready, due to you being 16. I mean, I'm 24. It is a big age gap between us. And I don't know if that's why. But I knew that all I was doing was making you angry and sad. Day in and day out. I got you the Unicorn Glow Pet because you had said you really wanted it and I couldn't give it to you for Christmas because I was fighting January's pack. Whom are all dead now might I add." I said.

"I'm sorry. I know I'm a pain in the ass sometimes. But I thought a little change would be better for us. And then I saw how mad it made you." She said.
"I'm terribly sorry for how I treated you, my love." I said.
"Really? You forgive me? Just like... Like that?" She asked.
I nodded.
"Just like... Like that." I said.
She ran to me and hugged me.
"I love you Trevor." She said.
"I love you too Stephanie." I said.
I kissed her.
"Trevor?" She asked.
"Hm?" I asked.
"I kinda want to have kids with you too. I was just worried because you didn't like me when you were mad at me." She said.
"Oh I still loved you. I just let my anger blind me of the beauty that I'm holding right now." I said.
She smiled. I pulled her up closer to me. Her chest right up against mine.
"Wanna start now?" I joked.
"Sure." She said.

And we did. And lemme tell ya, best night of my life.

------

After we had done it three times she fell asleep. Holding the still glowing Glow Pet in her arms. I took a picture and chuckled. That's a keeper. I'm glad I finally made a good decision. For once. I pulled her against me and wrapped my arm around hers and the Glow Pet. I fell asleep...

With a smile on my face.