Chapter 66: Route 66

(See what I did there with the whole Route 66 to match chapter 66? LolZ. Also above is Re-Re, previously known as Annalise.)

~Deimos's POV~ (surprise! It's your birthday!)
I'm really starting to worry about Annalise. Well, she's not even going by her real name anymore. Oh no. Her name is now, as she calls herself; Re-Re. She refuses to answer to Annalise now. She'll only respond to Re-Re. And she's totally changed her appearance. She will literally get mad if you call her Annalise.
"Re-Re?" I asked.
She faced me. She's also been wearing Gentleman Wear Pink lipstick and Midnight Affair eye shadow. Which she both bought at Walmart with my sister Joesephine. Which they are now instant 'BBFs' as my sister says.
"Yes?" She asked.
"Look, you're my mate. And you know I love more than anything. But why did you change your name? And legally change it." I said.

"Annalise was full of bad memories. So I dumped her and chose to start over. This pack needs a strong Luna. Annalise was not strong. Granted depression is still within me. No changing that. But I chose the name Re-Re because I had heard it in a TV show and fell in love with the name. Get over it. Say goodbye to Annalise. And say hello to Re-are. Cause, baby, you're stuck with me. I mean, hello? We've marked and mated with each other." Re-Re said.

I sighed heavily.
"I know. It's just a big change. That and your whole appearance has changed. You constantly dye your hair blonde now. And you've gotten more tattoos. Which I have no problem with. But it just seems weird. Even our pack agrees." I said.
"And they think it's an issue?" She asked, an angry tone entering her voice.
"No! No no. Not at all. It's just they aren't used to it. But they'll adjust." I said.
"They'd better fucking adjust." She said.
I sighed again.
"It's a big change for me too. I'm quickly adjusting though." I said.

Did I mention she also gets angry quicker too? Oh I didn't? My bad. Well she gets angry quickly.

"Alpha! Luna! Intruders!" Our lead tracker, Wells, shouted.
"Who?" I asked.
"Satan one and Demon two." Wells said.
Bethany and Ghazi in other words.
"What are those crispy douche canoes doing here?!" Re-Re shoutingly asked.
Wells gulped.
"Babe calm down. You're scaring him. He's only doing his job." I said.
I put my hands on her shoulders.
"I'm sorry, Wells." She said.
He nodded.
"It's quite alright, Luna. You're just angry. We all are." Wells said.
She nodded.
"Lead us to them." She said.
Wells bowed and we followed him to a clearing.

-------

~Re-Re's POV~

I glared at the two Satan spawns standing in front of us. Our lead warriors stop next to and behind us. Protecting us. Protecting Deimos and I.
"Speak." I said.
"Sis... Sis?" Ghazi asked.
"I am no sister to you! You lost the privilege of being my brother after you had cheated on me with the one girl who made my school life a living fucking hell!" I shouted.
Everyone gasped around me. None of them knew. And to say our pack was pissed, was an understatement. They were out for blood. And I am just about to let 'em have it.
"Let us explain." Ghazi said.
"I don't want to hear it! She's probably pregnant isn't she?" I asked.
They looked down.
"I fucking knew it! I fucking knew it! You damn man whore! Fuck off!" I shouted.
She's never talked like that. Never swore so much. Never called anyone names like that before. What happened to my mate? It's all thanks to those two spawns of Satan that she changed so much so fast. Ugh!

Next thing we all know, she has her brother in a choke hold. And he is gasping for oxygen. Thing is...

None of us...

Help him.

********************************************

Hey hey hey! Sorry for the lack of updates. I've had a lot of personal problems going on. But I know a lot of you love this story. I'm happy to hear that! :D So I'm like 'I'm gonna update. I can't let them all down.' So I did. I also have another profile. It's NakeshaLovesCookies

No idea if I did that right. Don't even know what it does. Haha. Oops.

I created that account because this one's strictly going to be His Submissive Omega. I think this is my favorite story out of all of them on this account. So check my other account if you want to read those stories. And I'll be back to updating this pretty little thing. Sound good?

Again, sorry for the lack in updates. But I'm back.

And as always...

STAY FABULOUS!!

Byeeeeee!