Chapter 56: Best Thing I Never Had

(Above is Stephanie's wedding dress. It's the same dress from Beyonce's 'Best Thing I Never Had' music video. Listen to the song as you're reading.)

~Stephanie's POV~
I'm now 3 months pregnant and Trevor and I are getting married today. I started walking down the isle with December walking me down it. He's a sweetheart. I now stood in front of Trevor. I smiled at him. Happiness? 100%. The wedding person, as I call them, started talking.
"Do you Trevor have anything to say to your soon-to-be wife?" He asked.
Trevor nodded.

"Stephs? This isn't easy to say... Oh who am I kidding? I reject you. I've always liked hanging out with my friends more than you. See ya." Trevor said.
He shoved my hands away and left the ballroom where our wedding was to be. I was so embarrassed. Our whole pack of 300 members was there. The effect of rejection kicked in and I fell to the floor. Heartbreak hurts. This is horrifying. December ran to me. The rest of the pack following in toe.
"He'll get what's coming to him." December said.
I nodded, choking on a sob. This sucks monkey nuts...

Goodbye.

-----[2 months later]-------

So I now have my son. His name is Vincent Montevomery. He was asleep in his crib. Trevor had left but he kept calling me. Begging me to take him back. December had set me up with another man. Deven Demmer. He's twice the better man Trevor was. He's my second chance mate. He has a daughter, Kelila. She's an infant too. The same thing that happened to me, happened to him. So Deven was accepted in December and February's pack. The Destruction Pack. It took us a while to come up with a name for the pack. Haha. Deven was sitting on our bed and my phone started ringing. Trevor was calling me again! Talk about annoying. I growled. Deven looked worried. Before I'd always cried before I even said the word hi. I answered and put Trevor on speaker. I had the perfect thing to say. Now my voice sounds identical to Beyonce's voice. So, I started singing.

"What goes around comes back around.

Hey my baby.

What goes around comes back around.

My-my-my-my baby.

What goes around comes back around.

Hey my baby.

What goes around comes back around.

There was a time I thought,

That you did everything right.

No lies.

No wrong.

Boy I...

Must've been outta my mind.

So when I think if the time,

That I almost loved you.

You showed your ass and I...

I saw the real you.

Thank God you blew it.

Thank God I dodged the bullet.