Chapter 21: Never Piss Off The Luna

~Alpha Ke'Yon's POV~
"Come again?" I asked.
"They are your stepbrothers." Mom said.
Dad looked at her, almost in disbelief.
"You never told me you had kids before we had Ke'Yon!" Dad shouted.
"I didn't tell you because you would freak out like you are now!" Mom shouted.
"Who is this man that my own mate slept with? And when did you have them?" Dad asked.
"21 years ago." Mom said.
"We were dating! That's when we found out we were mates! You cheated on me!" Dad shouted.
November, September, October and I stayed silent. This is bad. This is very bad.
"I didn't mean to. The guy drugged me!" Mom shouted.
"Oh! So we're rape babies?! September and I?!" November shouted.
"No... Yes..." Mom said.
Mom's in tears by now.
"Don't shout at my mother!" I shouted.
"I should reject your ass right fucking now!" Dad shouted.
The whole room when silent as soon as those words leaked right out of his mouth.
"Please don't..." Mom begged.
"You lied to me. Cheated on me." Dad said.
He had hurt showing in his eyes. I've never seen him like this. Alpha's are taught not to show emotion. But when your mate makes a big mistake like this, it's hard not to.
"I love you. Please don't go." Mom begged.
The tension got worse and worse. Most of us felt like we couldn't breath.
"Even my wolf is pissed off at you." Dad said.
When something of this magnitude happens, the wolf takes the worst parts of it so the human part doesn't feel it. So the emotions the human has is twice as strong at the emotions the wolf has. Splitting with your mate is the worst. For both mates, its like being tortured over and over again. God... Help us all. Dad looked like he was about to cry. Mom looked almost destroyed.
"I can't believe you." Dad said.
"Honey, I-" Mom began.
"Silence!" Dad shouted.
I felt the anger rolling off of October. He's gonna explode if I don't remove him from this situation. I was actually starting to get nervous of what October could do. Being with his Black Magic and all.
"Can we stop arguing in front of October?" I asked.
"No!" Mom and dad shouted in unison.
I growled.
"Now our son is mad at both of us! Good job!" Dad shouted.
"It wasn't my fault!" Mom shouted.

"ENOUGH!" October shouted.
His Luna voice rang loud and clear. We all silenced.
"NOVEMBER! SEPTEMBER! GO OUTSIDE! KE'YON'S DAD! GO TO YOUR OLD OFFICE AND STAY THERE! AND HIS MOM! GO TO YOUR ROOM AND STAY THERE!" October shouted.
This is why you don't piss off the Luna. They get violent. And usually the Alphas are the violent ones. The Luna's usually calm them down.
"October..." I whispered.
"NOW!" October shouted.
They all scattered to where October told them to go. October was still pissed off, I could feel it through the mate bond. That and he was visibly shaking.
"Honey... Babe... Relax." I said.
He was breathing strong and hard. Like he's just ran a marathon.
"I can't." October said, his voice cold as ice.
I wrapped my arms around his waist. I kissed my mark on his neck. He moaned quietly. I could feel the anger leave his body. I kept doing that until he was my calm, beautiful October again. Well he was beautiful when he was angry but you know what I mean. Or, at least I hope ya do.
"Come on. Let's go upstairs and rest." I said.
"Okay." He said.
I picked him up bridal style. And before I even got to my room, he was asleep...

Lesson learned:

Don't piss of my Luna.

~Ex-Alpha Marty's POV~ (hehehe)
I can't believe we all upset Luna October that much. He actually yelled at us. And damn were that boy's eyes stone cold black. Like they looked like circular pieces of coal. He looked terrifying. None of can leave until he says so. And I'd much rather not get yelled at again. I didn't like that. Not one bit. He's terrifying when he has to be. I should've known with him being born a Submissive Omega, that fighting was eventually going to set him off. Being he grew up around people arguing and yelling mainly at him. At least we all know not to do that again. So that's good. But damn can that boy scream. And that Luna tone of voice was one I've never heard before.

Lesson learned:

Never piss of the Luna...

~Ex-Luna Sandra's POV~
Okay... October = scary when angry. Don't fight in front of him or where he can hear you. Wonderful to know. I just don't know what came over Marty. I hope he doesn't reject me. The only one who can fix this is Luna October. Although, I'm sure he won't forgive us anytime soon. I wonder what he and Ke'Yon are doing right now. Knowing Ke'Yon, he's trying some way to calm October down. He's good at that. Although, the Luna is supposed to calm down the pissed off Alpha. Not the other way around. But whatever makes them happy, I guess. Oh well. But, uh...

Lesson learned:

Never piss off the Luna...

~November's POV~
Damn that boy is scary. Even though he is my mate. I could feel his anger as well. I knew Ke'Yon could. I just can't believe my 'mom' waits till Marty confronts her to tell us all the truth. It's like 'da f'?
"Seems to me that October is quite an aggressive Luna when he has to be." Orgen, my wolf, said.
"True. But he had every right to be angry." I said.
"I know." Orgen said.
I sighed. I looked at September, he was crying. I walked over to him.
"Hey little bro, what's up?" I asked.
"October hates us." September said.
"No. He just got upset is all." I said.
I started rubbing his back, it helps him calm down. You see, I'm October's other mate. But for some reason September isn't. Although I'm sure if September was October's mate, then October would be even more upset. Same with Ke'Yon. See, neither of us knew that Ke'Yon was our stepbrother either. So we were just as shocked to hear the news as Ke'Yon was. Hmph.
"Do you think October will forgive us?" September asked.
"I believe so. We just need to give him time to cool off. Ke'Yon's most likely helping." I said.
"You must not like that." September said.
He's right.
"Yeah, I don't. But I was commanded to stay out here. And I don't want to piss him off anymore." I said.

Lesson learned:

Never piss off the Luna...

~September's POV~
I can't believe that all went down like that. It was horrifying. Although we all should've stopped when we saw and felt how upset October was getting. But nooooo. We all just kept feeding into it. And this happened as a result of it. Wonderful. This is just great. Well...

Lesson learned:

Never piss off the Luna...

~October's POV~
I just couldn't control my anger. I just couldn't. So I exploded and bitched at everyone with the exception of Ke'Yon. Because he didn't really do anything. He only asked them if they could stop arguing in front of me. I could feel his nervousness through our mate bond. As he could most likely feel my anger through it too. The only thing I did control was my Black Magic. Except I almost lost control of that, but Liam helped me. And he agreed with all of my commands. Which is shocking to me.
"Well, what else were we supposed to do?" Liam asked.
"True." I said.
"I mean, it would've only escalated." Liam said.
"I agree." I said.
"What do we do now?" Liam asked.
"Simple. We give them time to cool off and talk to each one individually." I said.
"And that'll help how?" Liam asked, skeptical.
"Easy. They'll have no one to yell at, and they won't yell at us. Due to what just went down about 20 minutes ago." I said.
"True." Liam said.
"And Liam?" I asked.
"Yes?" He asked.
"Never question me again." I commanded him.
He nodded. Knowing I was still upset.

I hope they learned their lesson:

Never piss me off...

********************************************

Another update! Yay!

Sorry if this one's a little shitty. But I just had this idea come into my head. And now you got to see an insight to everyone that October bitched out.

How did you guys like October in this chapter?

I think he was pretty badass.

Well anyways...

See you all...

In Chapter 22!

And as always...

STAY FABULOUS!!

Byeeeeee!

:D