Chapter 35: Wait What?

(Above is Sparta.)

~Sparta's POV~
I walked downstairs into our living room. Today I turn 16. I find my mate today. Hopefully. My brothers have gotten closer to me. If that's possible. I smelt the most intoxicating smell ever of all time. Champagne and roses. Mm... I followed the scent. In the living room. Well, most of the pack is there. So lucky me, my mate is down there. Now the time to hunt him is afoot. Hmph. I maneuvered throughout the pack members. And I ran into my mom.
"Hi sweetie." She said.
"Hi mom. I gotta go. Can't talk right now." I said.
"Oh! Smelt your mate?" She asked, while wiggling her eyebrows up and down.
I facepalmed myself.
"Yes." I said.
"Ooo! You'll have to bring him here!" My mom said.
I swear sometimes she is a crazy school girl who's crush just said 'hi' to her. It's like 'God calm down woman.' Jeez... I pressed on to find my mate. And there... They stood? Oh shit... My mates...

Are my brothers?!

And it must be they noticed it too. Because they stormed up to me. Anger on their faces.
"I, Walter Leo WolfHearts, reject you Sparta WolfHearts as my mate and Luna." Walter said.
"I, Mattiaccio WolfHearts, reject you Sparta WolfHearts as my mate and Luna." Mattiaccio said.
The whole pack gasped. My brothers must've realized what they've just done because my God was hurt and regret written all over their face.
"I, Sparta WolfHearts, accept yours and Walters rejection." I said.
Don't cry. Don't do it.
"Why did we have to be related?" Carlin, my wolf, asked.
"I don't know." I said.
She whimpered. As did I.

And with that I ran up to my room. I took off my dress and put on some crappy clothes that I wouldn't mind if I shred while shifting. I packed up my only suitcase cause that's all the stuff I have. And jumped out my two story window. I shifted and grabbed my suitcase in my mouth and bolted...

So long...

And...

Goodbye...

********************************************

Sorry this chapter is so short. I have one more idea and then I think this book'll be done. But...

I'm planning on having a sequel.

What you guys think?

Also, Sparta's name was Ilaquea but I decided to change it to Sparta based on how I made her personality. Hope ya don't mind. Sorry if that confused you.

Let me know what you guys think!

And as always...

STAY FABULOUS!!

Byeeeeee!

:D