Chapter 64: I Did Something Bad

(This one is gon' be a loooooong ass chapter. And a lot is gonna happen in it. Sorry if it confuses ya. And I don't know how to forewarn ya about it either. Just know that it's mean to Annalise. Sowwy.)

~Annalise's POV~
I had explained what had happened in the video to my three mates. Deimos, Demos and Ghazi. Yes. I found Deimos and Demos are also my mates. So I got three. Yay. Triple the possessiveness. Lovely. Note the sarcasm. Hehe. Now I'm just walking alongside the territory. Need to familiarize myself with it because I'm Luna now. Teehee. This is fun. Bethany ran up to me. A panicked look on her face, she was breathing hard.
"Annalise! Er, Luna Annalise! Somethings happened! Come quick!" Bethany shouted.
Oh shit balls. I ran after her and she led me t the territory line. But nothing was there. She tricked me.

But why?

Someone came up from behind me and covered my face with a red rag and I smelt something sweet.

Chloroform.

Aka... The sleeping drug.

The last thing I see, is Bethany smirking at me. Then my world goes black...

------

I woke up in a cold ass dungeon. It was dimly lit. With only a lightbulb hanging from a string in the middle of this cell. I just want to go back to my mates. This sucks monkey nuts, bruh. Like seriously though. I heard the cell door open. A banging noise ranging out as the cell door slammed against the wall. I looked up. A man, whom I recognize as Steve, glared down at me.
"Steve?" I asked.
"Ah. You know me." Steve said.

Steve was the Delta of Deimos and Demos's pack two years ago. But he was exiled due to being caught for stealing confidential pack information. Stupid ass.
"Yes. You were exiled." I said.
He growled. I flinched ever so slightly. Unfortunately, he noticed. Shit.
"Now, this is payback for those sons of bitches. And I'll start by making them feel the worst amount of pain ever." Steve said.
Huh?
"Wha...?" I asked.

He started taking off his belt. Then slowly the rest of his clothes.
"Oh no." I whispered.
"Oh yes." He whispered.
And let's just say I am absolutely disgusted with myself right. Or I will be once he's done...

~Deimos's POV~
I, Demos and Ghazi hunched over in pain. She cheated on us! That bitch! I know it's wrong to say that about your mate, but come on.
"How could she...?" Demos asked.
Ghazi growled.
"Alphas!" Our new Delta, Delta Harvy, shouted.
"What?" I asked.
Not in the mood right now Harvy.
"Luna Annalise is missing! She was abducted walking home today. We don't know by who. Being they disguised their scents. But she's gone!" Delta Harvy shouted.
Then she didn't cheat on us. She was being raped. As we speak.
"Retrace her steps! Find her! Search the whole territory! Leave no stone unturned! Do it! Now!" I shouted.
He nodded and left.
"She isn't cheating on us." Ghazi shouted.
"No. She's being forced." I said.
Demos whimpered. He's always been very close with her. He's closer to her than Ghazi and I combined. That little brat. That's what I call Demos. My little brat. I'm allowed since I'm his older brother. Hehehe. Not the time Deimos! Not the fucking time!
"How long has she been gone?" I asked.
"She left for a walk around our territory. So about three hours." Ghazi said.
I growled. She's been gone for three hours and we're just now being notified?! Just now?! Demos started crying. I felt so bad for him. Hell. I felt bad for all of us. Us three are without our mate. And the pack is without its Luna. And everyone here loves her. Well, the people that had nothing to do with that damn video do love her. So basically all the young adults to the elders. The teenagers, not so much. But that'll change soon. The easy way or the hard way. Please... Be safe.

Annalise...

We will find you!

~Annalise's POV~
Finally Steve was done hurting me.
"I'll be back for round two princess." He said.
Oh fuck. Just kill me now. One he left, I started crying. What did I do to deserve this?