Chapter 26: In Your Reflection... He Lives In You

~Liam's POV~
I was listening to October's steady heartbeat as he slept. What's with all these nightmares? They've started ever since October met November and September.
"Hey Goldie?" I asked Goldie, Novembers wolf.
"Yes?" Goldie asked.
His real name is Gold Bar. But I'm not a fan of him. So I call him Goldie.
"I think you and your brother should leave." I said.
"And why is that?" Goldie asked.
"Because ever since you two morons showed up, October's been getting these awful nightmares." I said.
"And that's our fault?" Goldie asked.
"YES! White Magic can send negative thoughts to your brain and turn them into reoccurring nightmares!" I shouted.
"I'm sorry. I didn't know November was doing that. Hell. It might be by accident." Goldie said.
Accident? Oh hell no!

"IT MOST CERTAINLY IS NOT! ALL THE NIGHTMARES HE HAS HAD ARE OF KE'YON LEAVING HIM OR ME BETRAYING HIM!" I shouted.
"Shush. You'll wake October up and give him a headache with your screaming." Goldie said.
As much as I hate to admit it, he's right.
"Of course I am." Goldie said.
"Stay the fuck out of our head." I said.
"You called me here." Goldie said.
"I didn't mean that, stupid. I meant when I'm thinking to myself. You fucking creep." I said.
"Ouch. Your words wound me so." Goldie said.
"Good!" I shouted.
This bitch is really getting on my nerves.

"Liam?" I heard October ask.
"Yes, October?" I asked.
"What's Goldie doing here?" October asked.
"I called him here to yell at him. White Magic can cause nightmares. And they're all based around what's happened since November and September have creeped their snake ways into or life." I said.
"Oh. Wait! He's giving me these scary nightmares?" October ask.
"It's what I believe." I said.
"Then I believe it too." October said.
I knew he'd agree with me. He always does.

Just then I felt my body changing. Oh fuck! October was switching. Letting me take control of his human body. That's what makes a wolf's eyes turn black. Except I get one black colored eye and one hot pink colored eye. My wolf form has hazel eyes. I still don't understand that. I growled.
"Kick 'em to the curb!" October shouted.
"With pleasure." I said.
I stormed down the stairs. Everyone looked at me. Everyone. I glared daggers at November. He looked terrified.
"Who do you think you fucking are?!" I shouted at him.
My voice was husky, deep, and dangerous.
"I-I don't know what you're talking about." November said, trying to be brave.
But my growl sent him back to cowering with fear.
"If you don't stop, I'll beat your ass Liam!" November shouted.
I grabbed his throat and got up in his face. I felt my canines extend.
"Oh... I quiver with fear!" I shouted, my voice even deeper.
I must sound like a fucking demon by now. I felt my canines extend longer. Everyone was terrified. Of me. But as of now... I didn't care.
"You have October those nightmares. Only White and Black Magic can do that! And I would never do that to him!" I shouted.
"Uh..." November shouted.

"Oh... Guilty are we?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.
I'm toying with this son of a bitch.
"Well maybe, if our mate, had not been a Submissive Omega then he wouldn't be so prone to them!" November snarled at me.
Everyone gasped. Anxious about what I was going to do. I chuckled darkly. Or cackled. Whatever you want to call it.
"I'm sorry... I seemed to mishear you." I said.
I squeezed his throat as tight as I could.
"What did you say?" I asked.
"N-N-Nothing..." November said.
"And as for being mates... I can fix that." I said.
He instantly knew what I was going to do.

Rejection.

"I, Liam WolfHeart/October Levitation, Luna of the Fighter Jet pack , reject you November January Alpha rouge of the Dark Assailant pack." I said.
Everyone stood there shocked. I felt my mere, weak bond with November shatter. It didn't effect me. And October didn't seem to care.
"Damn straight!" October shouted.
I chuckled.

November looked heartbroken.
"You shouldn't have messed with October and I." I said.
"You're right. And I accept your rejection." November said.
I smirked. I know. I'm a sick bastard. But still.
"Take your gold ass and beat it." I said.
I dropped him.

And watched him run off.

~Ke'Yon's POV~
My mate just rejected my step brother. Shiiiit. Well, technically Liam did.
"We all know that." Sheldon said.
"Oh bite me!" I shouted.
"Nah. That's October and Liam's job." Sheldon said.
I felt myself starting to blush. I have to admit though... I was proud of October. Er, Liam. Well, I'm proud of both of them. I'm glad they're my mates. And not just November's. I didn't even realize that September is gone. Hmph. Lowly Coward. Couldn't stand up to the almighty Luna? Chicken.

Liam turned around and stormed up the steps. Well, he started too.
"Luna October!" Our messenger, Dorice, shouted.
He turned around. His eyes blue. Liam gave October control. Liam's good with doing that.
"Yes?" October asked.
"Your father. He's dead. And your mother is still held in the wolf prison." Dorice said.
Everyone looked at October. His eyes faltered and soon enough...

He was Liam again.

"WHAT?!" Liam shouted.
"I-I'm sorry, Luna. Please... Don't shoot the messenger." Dorice said.
Liam snarled.
"I won't. Just! Just!" Liam shouted.
He shifted and snarled. Bolting out of the house. Deep paw prints etched into the ground of our house. Damn.
"Must go. Mate sad." Sheldon said.
"We'll keep watch. But he needs to cool off." I said.
Sheldon whimpered. He scared. As am I.

~Liam's POV~
FUCK! I snarled for about the 10th time. I finally stopped at a lake. A crystal blue lake. I looked down at it. I saw my dad's reflection and next to it was his wolf's reflection.
"This is some Lion King shit." I said.
"I guess so." October said.
"Dad?" I asked.
"Dad?" October asked.
"Liam... October... You two have changed so much within the past year." Dad said.
"But you..." I said.
"Silence." He said.
I bowed my head in submission.

"You have forgotten who you are." Dad said.

"No. I didn't. I'm still Liam/October." I said.
"Nonsense. You need to remember that not everyone is proud of your actions. I'm very disappointed in you my son." Dad said.
"No... Dad..." I said.

That's the worst thing to hear. That our dad is disappointed in you. October whimpered.
"It's okay, October." I said.
"Promise?" October asked.
"Yes." I said.
"Son... You make think I have left you." Dad said.
"We do think that." I said.

"But in our reflection... We see him... Sometimes." October said.

"I live in you." Dad said.

********************************************

BAM!

Another chapter!

I don't know when I started writing this chapter I thought of the Lion King. I don't understand why.

Anyways...

And as always...

STAY FABULOUS!!

Byeeeeeeee!

:D