Chapter 65: Depression Sinks In

~Annalise's POV~
I woke up next to Deimos. Where's Ghazi? I got this sharp ass pain in my chest and my side. Deimos must've felt it too because he shot straight up.
"If that lousy son of a..." Deimos started mumbling under his breath.
Who?
"Who?" I asked.
"Your dumbass of a brother." Deimos said.
I gasped and ran out the door. Deimos shouting my name. I opened up Ghazi's old room. And what I saw tore apart my heart.

Ghazi, my brother and one of my mates...

Naked on top of...

Bethany.

He was cheating on me! Hot tears started running down my face. They both saw me. Bethany smirked. And Ghazi had a look of shock and terror on his face. And I soon realized why. Deimos was standing behind me. His eyes pitch black. His wolf is out.
"Ghazi... W-Why?" I asked.
"Why? Because you constantly refuse to mate with me and Deimos. That's fucking why!" Ghazi shouted.
Well that hurt.
"I just-" He cut me off.
"No! I, Ghazi WolfHearts, future Alpha of the Midnight Pack, reject you." Ghazi said.
And just like that...

I was done.

"You two... EXILE!" Deimos shouted.
We all gasped. Deimos grabbed both of them and threw them outside. The whole pack shifted and snarled at them. I clutched onto Deimos. Some of our pack members even chased after them. They're dead if our pack members catch up to them. I looked down. I was sad enough being I killed Demos. But now seeing my brother screwing Bethany, rejecting me and now has been exiled is just way too much. The pack shifted back and looked at me. Sympathy and sadness in their eyes.

For they all knew what happened...

********************************************

Sorry this is so short. I honestly had a better idea planned but I forgot what it was. But here ya guys go. Better chapters will be coming up.

And thank you for understanding the latest authors note I had published. Appreciate it a lot.

Thanks guys!

And I'm seriously considering publishing this book so people can have their own copies of His Submissive Omega. And that way you can read it over and over without the battery dying on you.

Teehee!

And as always...

STAY FABULOUS!!

Byeeeeee!

:D