Release Party

"Y/N come on I need you to wake up already." Austin screamed shaking you.

You throw a pillow at his head and told him to leave you alone.

"I know you know what today is. Like seriously come on its one of my biggest days 😑" Austin said getting frustrated.

You then burst out laughing not being able to hold it back anymore because he's so cute when he gets mad and frustrated especially at you.

But since he was mad you decided that you should actually get up now and get ready.

You head into the bathroom and without looking in the mirror to see what a hot mess you are you just strip and get into the shower.

--Austin's POV--

Not only is it the day my album comes out but I'm also proposing to y/n that's why I forced her to get up.

Well also because it's 1pm.

But now that she's in the shower I grabbed the outfit that her sister helped me pick out and opened the bathroom door quietly to put it in.

While I put the box in the bathroom I hear y/n singing. God I love her voice 😍😍

--y/n POV--

I finally got out and l saw a beautiful red box sitting on the counter.

I already knew who put it there. Austin 😍 geez I love him.

But I open it up and see this beautiful black mermaid dress that I've wanted for 4 months now and he finally got it for me 😍.

Red carpet here we come, get ready MTV.😝

I put the whole outfit on and just looked at myself. (Picture above)

God this outfit is the best 😍😍

But anyways I walked out to see Austin in a tux and he seems all ready to go.

Other than his hair of course so I went to my white room which had all my makeup in it so that way he can do his hair in the bathroom.

I end up doing my hair and look amazing as always.

But anyways I go down and do my make up and I look pretty good.

I waited for Austin right at the stairs.

"Have
I ever told you you're gorgeous baby?" Austin said smiling at me.

I just shook my head yes and then he took my arm and walked down the stairs with me and had someone take pictures for us.

Yes this seems weird but hey I love it 😍

-at the party.-

We get out of the limo and onto the red carpet.

Everyone is cheering and taking pictures once they saw him and I.

Most girls can say they hate this put im actually pretty used to it anymore.

I then pay attention to people taking pictures I don't realize Austin got on one knee.

--Austin's POV-- 

At first she didn't realize I was on the ground.

But once she looked over her face lit up.

So I asked her and of course she said yes and now we're planning our beautiful wedding.

I get up and kiss her.

I have the best soon to be husband and I don't want to ever change my life.

-----
Should I do a wedding scene?? And I'm finally back!!