Imagine for Billie

For xoxo_mahone_74

Billie's POV

Today's a big day for Austin we have a family reunion and my mom invited him so my family can meet him.

"Austin wake up its time to get up and get ready.!" I say in his ear as he groans and try's to hit me but doing this all the time I dodge the hit and open the blinds and that got him up.

I then walk out of the room and into the bathroom.

I brush my teeth then strip to take a shower.

About 15 minutes later I get out and do my hair and makeup then go to my closet and get dressed.

I then go into my baby girl's room who is only 4 her name is Jayleen and I had her when I was 15 since I was stupid back then.

I turned her light on and saw her laying on her bed awake waiting for me.

"Morning baby girl" I say as she stood up on the bed and I picked her up.

We went to her closet and she helped me pick her outfit out and don't get me wrong it's adorable.

We then went into mine and Austin's bathroom again and brushed her teeth then brushed her long beautiful hair and put it up in a pony tail.

I then got her into her clothes and got her off the counter and she put her pajamas into her dirty clothes basket then walked to the kitchen with me.

We got the cereal out as Austin walked down and kissed my cheek and Jayleen's forehead and sat down with us and ate.

After that I cleaned up as Austin and Jayleen was playing.

Then got the car ready to go to the store to pick the cake up.

Once her diaper bag was ready for the day I put it down in the car and Austin got her and put her in her car seat.

He then got in the passenger seat and I got in the drivers seat after I let our dog out back for the day like always.

I then backed out of the garage and headed to a bakery downtown.

Once we got there I went in and got the cake then gave it to Austin one I got to the car for him to hold.

---

Skipping the car ride full if talking with Jayleen.

2 hours later we finally got there and a lot of the family were here.

We parked and I said Austin cake and I'll get her and the bag.

And he just shook his head and I said "Austin it'll be fine if my dad approved of you then they will too don't worry."

And he said "thanks B" and I said "no problem."

I then got out and turned the car off and right as I opened Jayleen's car door she woke up.

After I unbuckled her I grabbed the bag and picked her up. I never knew my child was this heavy.

Anyways we walk up to where everyone else was as Jayleen was playing with my car keys.

My uncle said "Beeeeeeee" and I said "hey Uncle Ky."

And Jayleen said "hi" and I just laughed then said "Uncle K this is Austin my fiancé."

My uncle smiled and said "so you're the one my brother aka her dad talks about all the time and how glad he is B found a good guy finally. Lemme take that cake from you son." Then they shook hands and Uncle K said "the family loves you just by stories you'll be accepted in this family don't worry I can see it in your eyes your worried." Austin then smiled and said "thanks." And my uncle just shook his head in the yes way then said to me "Katie and Cody are back together and they're here." And I said "yay.!" Jokingly.

We then walk over to where my great grandma was and I said "hi great grams." And she looked up and said "B look at you.! You getting so tall." And I said "thanks grams you look amazing." As I hug her.

Then Jayleen said "hi grams" and my great grandma said "hey Jay" and Jayleen just smiled

Then I said "grams this is Austin my fiancé I was telling you over the phone." She then smiled and put her arms out for a hug and Austin gladly hugged her. And lemme tell you if he get passed her he's gonna get passed everyone else.

In the end of the day Jayleen loved it Austin was accepted and my great grandma loves him.

----

I hope you liked it and sorry for the wait.!