Imagine for Jackie

Best Friends or Nah?

First of all heyy guys I'm Jackie and my best friend is the on and only Austin Carter Mahone! It's been a crazy week and Austin will be home from your tonight!! Can't wait. Well yeah byee guys.

~Austin's POV~

It's been a long few weeks, on tour that's pretty awesome. Well yeah you guys met Jackie already I guess? Yeah she's my best friend well more than that to me but it's staying quiet for now. I have the biggest surprise for her when I get home. Anywho it's been a long day just packing up to go home after this tour which was a HUGE success. I look out my tour bus window where all the fans were and I just smiled but deep inside wishing I saw Jackie out there. Alex walked over to me and said "dude you'll see her in less than 24 hours it's gonna be all good alright?" I just smiled and said "yeah, let's go take pictures with these fans" as we walked out the tour bus and they were screaming and going crazy.

~Jackie's POV~

'5 hours until Austin's home' my phone went off and I just smiled because I've really wanted to see him for forever now because he is my best friend but also because he's my crush, I got up from my bed and went to take a shower in my bathroom then came out in a towel shivering from the temperature change and walked into my walk in closet and found a cute dress and some flats. I walked out and put my undergarments on just as my phone started to ring so I ran over to my phone and answered it since it was Austin.

J: hello?

A: hey best friend

J: hey Austin!!!

A: I'm gonna be home soon and I wanted to know if you want to hang out?

J: of course I will you don't even have to ask!

A: your house?

J: yup

A: aight see yah later

J: Bye Austin

A: love you, bye JJ

J: love you, bye

We hung up and I went over to my dress and went into my closet to put it away and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a nice shirt to put on then over to my shoes and picked out a pair of Jordan's for today.

~Austin's POV~

'Love you, bye' in Jackie's voice stuck in my head... I'm about 2 minutes away from her house and when we pull up she's going to love it. Right as I finished my thought we pulled up and I saw her laying on her bed since her curtains were open. I smile as I walk to the door. As I ring the door bell I wait for someone, the door opens and it's her mom. So I say "hey ma" and she said "look at my little boy how was tour?" Then I answer her with "oh lord it was amazing I just wish you guys were." And she just smiled and opened the door up wider for me to walk in and I did. Then she said "she's up in her room" and I said "alright thanks"

~Jackie's POV~

'All that I could say was Mmm Mmm Yeah Yeah' as I'm singing along to Austin's song my door opens and I say "mom get out" then I look over and it's Austin so I jump up and run over to him and just hug him really tight and he hugged me back just as tight. Then we pulled away and he smiled at me then jumped onto my bed and said "ahh the bed I've missed like crazy." And I just laughed at him.

-Later that night-

~Austin's POV~

"Hey Jackie?" "Yeah Austin?" She says as she looks at me "well I was wondering do you want to come on Ellen with me?" And her face was priceless the way she looked at me was so freaking cute. "Oh my god Austin you're going on Ellen?? Yes of course I'll go with!"

-the day of Ellen-

We pulled up and got out hand in hand just so we can run. We got into the dressing room and got dressed and they did her hair and makeup. Once we were done they took us out to get ready. It was after commercial so I walked out with her holding my hand. We walked over to Ellen and hugged her, then sat down next to each other. After about 20 minutes talking we went to commercial and when it's over I'm going to ask her out so hopefully she says yes. I walked over to the performance stage getting ready to sing and I see Jackie and Ellen talking so I just smiled because she's usually shy. Anyways the commercial break was over and I sang my song U and Mmm Yeah. Once I was finished I walked over to her with the mic and said "Jackie we may be best friends but I have more feeling than that for you and I wanted to know if you will be my girlfriend?" I impatiently waited for her response but then "yes" came out of her mouth and I just smiled and hugged her really hard. God I love this girl!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it Jackie it's really something I've worked on and wanted to use it for someone else! You guys can message me or comment and ask for a imagine and I'll make you one! Love you guys 😘