Surprise at Tour

Austin has been on tour for about 3 months and has 5 more months but everyone can tell he hasn't been so happy. That's where Najla, Austin's girlfriend 3 years come in. 

~Austin's POV~ 

"I really wish Najla was here.." I said looking at Alex.

Alex laughed and said "Boy you're in love aren't you?"

"Uhm yes I am I want to marry this one. She's the one!" I said looking away. 

~Najla's POV~ 

"Flight 302 to Houston, Texas is now boarding." 

I got up and went to the gate and gave them my ticket then boarded. 

I snapchatted a picture with the plane emoji hoping Austin doesn't see it and if he does I already have a plan, I'm going to my grandma's house. 

I then fell asleep after we were in the air. 

--4 Hours Later-- 

We were finally here and only Robert was here to get me so that way it wouldn't be obvious to Austin since he was already at the stadium. 

I got in the black SUV with Robert and we headed to the hotel first so I could get ready and look good. 

I got into the hotel room and went to the bathroom. I put on my Adidas crop top hoodie, black joggers, and my Adidas white and black shoes. 

I then fixed my makeup and let my long curly hair out of the bun. 

I was looking pretty damn cute. 

"Okay lets go get this surprise done so I can hug my baby" I said to Robert.

He just laughed a little and walked out. 

I walked back into the SUV with him trying to not get seen by paparazzi. 

We started driving to the stadium where Austin goes on in 30. 

~Austin's POV~ 

We finally were getting me hooked up and all. 

Even though I am really missing Najla I need to put on a great show for all my Mahomies. 

I was finally in the zone so I didn't realize that Robert rushed in with some girl. 

~Robert's POV~

God he looked at me.. I hope he didn't see Najla. 

 "Okay girl stay in here unless you hear him singing and here's the set list so you know when he's coming off the stage." I said moving fast. 

"Yeah okay I got you." she said right back to me. 

I left and went out with Austin, who didn't ask me anything about the girl which is a good thing. 

~Najla's POV~ 

I heard Austin go on so I went out and I was watching him backstage with his managers and all the fans that were backstage. 

They were taking pictures with me and stuff so I almost got sidetracked until one of his managers pull me to the side to where nobody can see me because he was coming off and going into his dressing room. 

As soon as he went into his and shut the door I made a run for it and got into my room right in time. 

As soon as he went back on I could hear Alex talking. 'Okay here we go!'

I walk out to the backstage again. 

"Okay Austin we have a huge surprise for you today! As you guys may know Austin has been kind of upset lately and that reason is, is because he misses his girl Najla. And I'm pretty sure you guys miss her too right?" Alex said then everyone started screaming. 

Austin just had a smirk on his face. Did he see me?

Alex said "Well I now present you guys the girl that makes Austin happy.. Najla come out" 

I walk on and Austin runs right to me and hugs me and spins me around. I could tell he was hiding something too. 

He took a microphone and said "Najla first I wanted to say I already knew you were here because I bought you your ticket and you put it on Snapchat I mean come on girl. But second and most important, Guys get your phones ready.. Najla you are the love of my life and the only girl to make me as happy as you make me and you are my best friend. I want to spend the rest of my life with you so Najla Nicole Marie..." he said and then got on one knee and pulled a ring box out. 

The tears started coming down my face and I had my mouth covered as the fans were screaming.

"Will you marry me?" He said looking up at me. 

I shook my head and said "Yes" and smiled really big. 

All the fans were screaming and clapping. 

Then the crew came out as I was hugging Austin and they all came and did a huge group hug. 

In the end I was supposed to surprise Austin yet he always beats me and surprises me.