Imagine for Najla

For Prettygirl4006

Najla's POV

"So tell us about the first time." The interviewer said to me.

"Ooh the first time was freaking amazing I remember it by heart." I said

FLASHBACK

It was a long day at work and I just wanted to go home.

If your wondering what I do I'm crew maintenance at the staples center for all the artist and plays and crap while I'm not away for acting.

But anyways we just got finished with a Chris Brown concert and holy crap there were a lot of screaming girls.

I'm now in my car getting ready to go home, with my iPhone 5s plugged up to my car and Simply Amazing playing I remember I have to pick Austin up from the studio.

So I sigh and head to the studio which is 21/2 hours away from my work and our house yeah awesome right.! Yeah no. I'm starving and I know he is too because he keeps texting me to hurry because he's hungry and he has big news. But doesn't he always..

But anyways I finally get there at 10pm and get out. I walk into the studio and say hey to the receptionist then head back to his studio room.

I then walk in to see him alone mixing a song.. I see him then get his phone out so I put mine on silent and right as I did that I get a text saying "Baby Hurry Up I'm hungry.!!!!!" I then go up behind him and kiss his cheek and he turns around and just hugs me.

"Baby I gotta tell you something." He says to me and I say "go ahead."

He then says "Na baby I love you."

Tears streaming down my face I say "I love you too Austin."

He then kisses me and wipes my tears.

You know that moment really reminds me of what Trey sings in simply amazing "Like when I said I loved you for the first time and the tears dropped from your eyes."

END OF FLASHBACK.

"Wow that's a way to tell someone you love her." Ellen says to Austin.

It's been 5 years since he first told me he loved me and now we have two kids and we're married.

"We'll there you guys have it one amazing family." Ellen says then end of show.

-----

So I know this is short Najla but I hope you liked it.! And I will update my book since you've been asking after all the imagines are done.