New House

GUYS WE WENT UP 1,000 READS UNDER 12 HOURS!!! LET'S GET TO 100k BY THIS WEEKEND!!! Share the story and all!! I will be uploading a whole lot more now!
--------

It's about time Y/N and Austin buy a house. Like they already have a baby and they're married now time for the house. 

~Austin's POV~ 

I'm really getting tired of house hunting but I want Y/N to be happy with what she picks so if she doesn't like it we will keep looking. 

I love her to death but she's starting to do the most. We are on our 11th house. Hopefully this is the one. 

~Y/N's POV~

We get to the house we're looking at today and I really think this one might be the one so far. 

It's a nice modern one in a gated community which will be perfect to raise the kids in. 

We walk in with the realtor and let me just say woah. This place is perfect. 

After we looked around I look at Austin and say "Baby this is the one." 

He looks at me so happy because it's been taking forever to find the right one. 

We then tell the realtor this is the one we want. 

So we sign the contracts and she got in touch with the owners as soon as we left. 

--2 Days later-- 

We got the house!!! 

We are actually in the middle of packing and moving into the house. 

Actually we got all the new furniture and it looks perfect. 

I am in the nursery right now setting it up for Y/D/N so she can sleep in here tonight. 

All I have to put up is her 'the princess sleeps here' quote then I will be done. 

-Later that night- 

I was sitting down in the new living room when Austin comes home. 

"Well hey gorgeous. I thought you would have been asleep by now" he says when he sees me. 

"No I wanted to stay up and wait up for you!" I say smiling at him. 

He then comes over to me and could tell I had some news. 

I kissed him then said "Austin, you're going to be a dad of 2" she says smiling. 

He looks at me and says "Wait... You're PREGNANT!!!!!" 

"Yes baby I'm pregnant." I say back 

He then picks me up and spins me around then kisses me. 

"How long have you known!?" He asks me

"2 days now. I wanted to tell you here though since we'll be growing our family here." I say back 

"Oh my god this is the best news ever! I can't believe you're pregnant baby." He says smiling at me. 

We then just walk up the the nursery and kiss Y/D/N goodnight and go lay down enjoying our new room.