Do You Even Love Me...?

Austin and Y/N were fighting. Worse than usual too.. 

~Y/N POV~

"You know what just forget it. I'm just going to leave. I'm tired of this and tired of you treating me like I am less than your fans..." I yelled at him.

"Man then go I don't even love you you're just here.. IN MY WAY!!!" He screamed back at me. 

By that time I had tears going down my face. "Oh and just so you know your ass got me pregnant" I said then slammed the door with my stuff. 

I just got into my car and drove off. 

'I hate everything about you' I thought as I heard him on the radio. 

~Austin's POV~ 

"Oh just so you know your ass got me pregnant" was the last thing I heard from her. 

Dude what the hell am I supposed to do now? 

I told her I don't love her and she's having my kid...?

I have no clue on what to do now. I guess I'll just be acting like everything's all good. 

~Y/N's POV~

"Guys let's go move faster!!" I hear someone yell as I open my eyes. 

Where am I???

Lights are all on me and I couldn't move no matter how hard I tried. 

People are moving all around me. 

"She's Pregnant keep that in mind you guys!!" I hear another voice yell.

"SHE'S AWAKE!! EVERYONE OUT OF MY WAY!!" Another guy yells. 

"Honey can you hear me Ms.Y/L/N??" a guy said looking at me 

"Where am I??" I managed to get out. 

"You're at Saint Paul, you were hit by a drunk driver." the guy said back to me. 

"But my baby.. Is my baby okay???" I said.

"As of now yes our baby is fine but there is still a risk." He said back. 

~Austin's POV~ 

A-Hello?

Supposed to be Y/N- Hello, Mr. Mahone?

A- Yes?

Nurse- Hello I am a nurse at Saint Paul, do you know Ms.Y/L/N?

A- Yes I do she's my girlfriend. 

Nurse- We need you to come down here right now she is in a really bad condition. She was hit by a drunk driver. 

A- Oh my god. Yes I'll be right on my way!!

Nurse- Alright just tell the front desk in the ER you are Mr.Mahone the word is already down there that you will be on the way.

A- Alright thank you. 

I hung up and then grabbed my keys and ran out to my car. 

I sped off and called her mom. 

Mom- Hello?

A- Hey. 

M- Austin what is wrong I know that voice where's my daughter!!?

A- I need you to get down the Saint Paul right now! 

M- What's going on. 

A- *sighs* Y/N and I got into a huge fight, she told me she was pregnant and then she took off in her car. She was hit by a drunk driver.. I am on my way there now I will wait for you if you want me to. 

M- No Austin go in there and be right by her side show her you love her! 

A- Okay I'll see you later then because I am here. 

With that we hung up and I ran in. 

"Yes I am Mr. Mahone." I said to the nurse. 

"Right this way sir." the nurse said to me. 

We walked back into the trauma room and I saw her. 

She looked like she was dead but she wasn't.

I know she wasn't 

"Hello Mr.Mahone right?" the doctor said coming to me. 

"Yes sir I am" I said back. 

"She is doing okay but I'm pretty worried about the baby and I would like to run a few more tests on her and the baby only with your consent." He said back.

"Yeah, of course do the tests. Can I see her now??" I said back. 

"Yes you can she can hear you by the way." He said walking off. 

I walked in and walked up to her and held her hand as I said " I never meant what I said babygirl, I love you more than anything and I am sorry I've been so distant but I won't tell you why because baby it is still going to be a surprise. But it is all my fault this is happening. Baby just stay strong I love you and our little one soo soo much *I kissed her stomach* You are my everything baby I love you both." I said with a tear coming down 

She suddenly wakes up started crying and kissed me. 

"Baby I love you soo soo much you and our baby is my everything" she said smiling. 

I kissed her forehead and her mother came in hugging me and hugged her daughter. 

"I love you both I'm so thankful all three of you are okay." her mom said. 

Little does Y/N her mother knows I am going to propose to her and I was supposed to tonight with her family there but you know what I will wait until she is better because all I want is for my babies to be okay and safe. 

---- 

I hope you guys love this emotional roller coaster and I think we will be doing a contest soon!!