Birth of Baby Mahone

GUYS can you please go read my other book My Thug or Hers and if you like it tell people who would like it!! Thank you!
----------------------------------------------

~Austin's POV~

It is now 1am and Y/N is starting to have contractions to where the doctor wants her in now. 

So we get up and I help her to the car, then I go in and get all the hospital bags and the carseat then get in with her mom and we head to the hospital.. 

--1 Hour Later--

We finally reach the hospital and she is 6cm dilated. Her soon we get to meet Kayla Paige Mahone. 

I can't wait to see my baby girl and hold the princess right next to my que- I get pulled out of my thoughts by Y/N smacking me. 

If ya'll can't tell she is mean when she is in pain but I won't tell her. 

"Baby breathe." I said to her as she squeezes my hand tightly. 

--4 Hours Later--

"Okay Mrs. Mahone it is time to start pushing" The doctor said coming in. 

"AHHHHHH!!!!" Y/N screamed as she pushed.. 

I feel really bad for my baby. 

I am letting her hold onto my hand and I am kissing her forehead because I know my baby needs me. 

--1 Hour of Pushing-- 

I hear Kayla start screaming. 

They hold her up then I cut the umbilical cord then they sit Kayla on her mother. 

Y/N is crying and holding her baby. I am right beside her touching Kayla and hugging Y/N. 

I then went to Twitter after they took her back to clean her, 'PRINCESS KAYLA IS HERE!!!!!! She looks just like her mommy!!' 

I had over 3 million retweets. 

They then brought her back and I got to hold my baby girl for the very first time. 

I even rocked her to sleep. I can't wait for my baby to go home and I get to show her how a guy is supposed to treat a lady. 

My life is perfect now!