Imagine for Isabelle

For mahomieforlyfeacm

Isabelle's POV

Hi, my name is Isabelle Neverson and a little about my family? I'm 19, my dad is Trey Songz my brother is Chris Neverson he's my twin then my little sister who's 4 her name is Jayleen Neverson. Oh and I forgot my 15 year old sister who's name is Bree she's famous by the way and then many ask about my momma? Well let's just say she's where she belongs with god. She died 3 years ago in a car crash.. The guy who killed her is in jail and we visit him a few times because he wants to talk but ends up he try's to get a plea deal with his lawyer there and we won't let him. Also I have a boyfriend named Austin Mahone you might have heard of him before but i dunno. He's a singer..

Anyways I'm on my way to VA beach (we have a beach house up there) with my brother, Chris Brown, and my best friend Jessika.

We finally got here but we see a car very very familiar and it's Austin's. My dad never told me he was here but oh well.

We walk in the house through the front door and everything's a wreck.

"What happened in here?" Jessika said to me.

"Yeah well uhmmm I dunno.." I said back.

I then walk into my room to see it messed up and Camila's stuff everywhere. "Oh hell nah.!" I said as I walk outa my room

"Where's she at.???" I said to them crowded by the window.

Chris my brother moves so I can see and I see them I then walk out there quietly since you know you don't wanna miss up there kiss.

"Ahm" I 'cough' and they both looked at me "shit" is all Austin could say.

"Wanna explain this lovely dovely crap going on in my house?" I said

"Oh uhh I'm sorry Isabelle" Austin said to me.

"Ya think I'm stupid well I'm not so get yah asses outa my pool." I said and they both got out.

I then continued "first Camila get yo stuff outa my room clean my room up then get yo ass off my property.. Jessika can you watch her whole she's in my room so she doesn't steal anything and then you Austin we've been dating for 2 years now and you do this to me I really can't believe you right now." I wipe a few tears and then continue "You know I'm tired of your crap and I told you last time if you cheated on me again it's over so please leave my house but before you do my dad would like to talk to." I say then motion for my dad to come out.

My dad walks out and begins to talk to him and as he's talking I see behind his back Austin's contract with my dad's record company and lemme just say I was weak and my dad knew why.

"Okay Austin so since it happened and I told you if it did your big career is gone with my company so right here I have the contract and I'm gonna give my daughter the enjoy to rip it up and throw it in the water. Now you may find another company but until then your life is completely over you'll tell your fans tour is canceled and I'll explain why so Bell go ahead and do it." He said and after that I looked Austin in the eyes and ripped it then walked over to the water and dropped it. Yes a tear came from his eye and yes I cared but I'm hurt so I'm glad that happened.

My dad then said "so now you go inside clean my house up and get your things then tweet your tour news then wait at the door for all of us."

My dad and him then walked away and I just sat on the chair and just let the tears out.

Jessika then walked out and hugged me and I just let out all the tears I held back for in front of them.

About 10 minutes later I was down crying and she pulled away and wiped my tears then she said something stupid and we just laughed.

I then walked back in with her and saw them at the door waiting.

We walk up there and waited for my dad.

My dad walked up and said "okay Bel do it."

So I opened the door and said "bye.!" As they walked away. Then jokingly said "I hope you enjoy the rest of tour."

As I said that everyone behind me laughed and Camila flicked me off and I said "awee poor baby's mad go crying to Austin because we don't care and also that flick off right back at you."

I then close the door as they drove off and laughed.

Oh my life is crazy and awesome.!

-------

Okay I know a lot of hate is gonna start because of this but in no way do I hate Camila.. It's just it goes perfect with what's actually going on.

Anyways I hope you liked it Isabelle