18th birthday surprise

Its been 3 months since you've seen Austin. It was 3 long months and you aren't going to see him for another 2 and today's your birthday to be exact your 18th birthday. Everything has been going bad today. Austin hasn't texted you all day and every time you call him he doesn't answer. You were right now in your bathroom getting ready. You're wearing jeans, a Paris Sweatshirt, a Paris necklace, pinkish toms, your galaxy phone, and of course your school backpack. Once you were finished curling your hair you went down stairs while putting eye liner and saying bye to your mom. Then you walked out the door while you were looking at your phone to the bus stop. You were finally there and your best friend was sitting on the curb so you went behind her and scared her. She then stood up and said "Happy Birthday y/n!!!!!!" as she hugged you and everyone else looked at you. The bus came after a few more happy birthday's and talking to some more friends. You got on and sat down looking out the window because of the whole Austin thing as your best friend sits beside you and your phone started going off. You looked at it and y/b/n said "who is it y/n" and you said "Austinnnnnn" all happy. Then everyone got quiet when you answered with a simple "Hello" and you didn't hear anything then you hear someone singing and it was Austin singing happy birthday. So you put it on speaker for everyone to hear and once he was done he said "Happy birthday babe I love you so much." and you smiled and said "thanks Austin and I love you too" then he said "aight have a good day at school I have to go" as he said that you got upset and said "Ok love you." and he said "love you too" then hung up. You were finally at school you got off the bus and walked into the gym and as you walked in a bunch of people yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!!!!" and you just laugh because it was your closest friends as you walk over to the bleachers where they're at and hug them. Your day was getting better by the hour. By now it was lunch and you were tired of the phrase happy birthday and you just wanted to be with Austin. You walk into the lunch room No Austin. 'I wish he was here' you think as you go and sit down. You weren't going to eat again for the 3rd day in a row and your best friend was worried. Anyways they all sat down and they had presents and you weren't aloud to open them but one. It was an envelope, with a note inside and on the top it says do not open until you leave school so you put it in your backpack because your mom was picking everyone up early today. Right when you did that they came and got the whole table so you guys get up and leave. The car ride was full of yelling and having fun. You got home and everyone ran to your room and sat on your bed fighting and you say "guys calm down its a King you'll be fine" then you opened up presents.

Austin's POV

I haven't seen y/n for 3 months and today's her birthday so I decided to surprise her today. We were finally here and her mom let me in and I stood behind her as they sang Happy Birthday and I just stayed quiet then she blew the candles and y/b/n said "so the wish was?" "to have Austin here" she said and I said "happy birthday babe" and she turned around really slow then she saw me and jumped up into a hug on me and I said "hi" as I hugged her. Then she got down and she just smiled and I pecked her cheek and whispered "I love you" and I knew I made her day.