Imagine for Kimberly

For kimberly_riggs

Kimberly's POV

It's been 6 years now that Austin and I have been best friends and we're seniors in High School.

I've liked him since about a year after we knew each other which was the begging of 7th grade.

But he had a girlfriend at that point so we couldn't date plus he doesn't like me.

Anyways it's the first day of school and you know since I'm a cheerleader we had to wear school spirt stuff.

Like I said school spirt shit so I put on my cheer outfit and put my hair up in a bun and them did my makeup.

Right as I finished Austin and my best friend Jessika walked through my bathroom door.

As they waited for me and by that I mean staring at me I finished up as I said "well hello to you too."

Jessika said "Ayee boo!" And Austin said "hey best friend"

They then started fighting over which car we were taking but it made no since why because Jessika comes with Austin since that's his foster sister. Also it made no since because Jessika and I have cheer practice after school so we have to take my hummer and Austin's RangeRover.

But anyways I just told them to "shut up" as I walked in between them into my room.

I grabbed my school back and my cheer bag then told them to come on.

We walked downstairs together to my mom greeting us in the kitchen for breakfast.

Yes they eat breakfast here every morning for a week then us at there house for a week then at my dad's then my mom's as a pattern.

After we ate we walked out and Austin's now ex pulls up as we got into the cars.

Me and Jessika the Austin and my brother Chris.

"Man Jessika how am I gonna do this if he doesn't like me this year." I say to her as I back up before Austin could.

"Oh don't worry I think he does because your all he talks about anymore" Jessika says with a smirk on her face.

Austin's POV

Man Kim looks good today.

"Aye bro I know Kim's your sister but what do you think if I asked her out?"

"I wouldn't mind because it would be adorable and I can trust you." He replied not looking up from his phone.

"Okay and aye another question how's you and my sister?" I say since they're dating.

"Amazing" is all he says to me and I looked at him for a second and see the geeky smile on his face when he talks about Jessika then I look back at the road to see Jessika and Kim in front of us.

-------

Skipping rest of car ride.

Kimberly's POV

About 10 minutes later we finally got to the school and parked.

Jessika and I got out and got our bags outa the back seat as we were talking about her and Chris.

Those love birds man they won best couple 3 years in a row so far that's how cute they are together.

But anyways we walk into the lounge room and just sit there with some football players that think I'm good looking and the other cheerleaders.

Don't get me wrong I am pretty thick butt wise and all the guys like it but I don't like them I only like Austin.

Right after that thought Austin walked in and pulled me out to where the vending machines are and said "Kim I've liked you since day one and I was wondering will you go out with me?"

"Of course I will" I said trying to act cool about it but on the inside I was jumping up and down.

That was a good way to start a new school year and the end of High School.

Okay so I hope you like it Kimberly and I'm sorry you had to wait so long. But I appreciate your patients.!