Imagine for Breauna!

"Just shut the fuck up Robert" I yell.

Lemme take you guys back to what happened earlier..

I come home after an okay day wishing it was better but I wasn't going to take it out on my boyfriend. Until...

Until I heard him on the phone with another girl saying I would but my girl is home now.

That was the moment I snapped and it turned into this..

B: oh my god who was that on the phone and don't sit here and say no one!?

R: it was just a friend babe calm yo ass down.

B: "oh now I won't calm my ass down so don't tell me to." I start to walk away but he grabs my hand.

R: Breauna you need to chill like for real.

B: no I won't chill now let go of me!" I luckily got out and walked downstairs as he followed me "I'm out of here go invite that hoe over here it's over I'll get my stuff tomorrow."

About a week later I was still at my best friends house and I haven't talked to Robert since the blow out.

We were out shopping and with our luck it wasn't the right time to go.. We went to the mall F4 was at for the day with fans. "Oh great" I mumble and my best friend says "Bre it's gonna be okay" as we walk by the boys.

Robert yelled my name but I didn't turn around and I kept walking, he finally just walked up stopped me and kissed me.

Yes I took that by surprise but I also enjoyed it because I missed it and he whispered in my ear "I'm sorry Bre I miss you and I want you back" and I said "me too" and he said "so were a thing again right?" And I shook my head yes.

Robert then had your friend stay with the crew and you and Robert went back to y'all's house and spent the rest of the day with each other.

A/N

Hey Breauna I hope you enjoined it and I love your name!