Ustream

Austin was on ustream and you weren't at his house and you weren't going to be there. But Michele called you and you 2 came up with a plan to surprise Austin. so you were at the door and Michele got you inside because Austin was in his room and he couldn't see you so you went and sat on the couch and you had Ustream on and Austin said "hold up lemme ask my mom something" then you went to hide and you heard him so you just wanted to go out and hugged him because you've been in New York since the EMA's. Anyways he went back into his room and you walked back out and sat back on the couch and you and Michele just talked for a while then Austin said "we have guest lets go see em" then he grabbed his computer and walked into the bathroom and said "just kidding" then you saw the couch you joked about with him and he said "you guys like my new couch my girlfriend y/n joked about it and thought I wouldn't buy one and I know your watching so I love you babe" then you said to Michele "ok imam go surprise him now" then Austin shut his bathroom so you went and laid on his bed and he came back out with his computer and texted you which you have on silent so he didn't hear it then he looked in the camera and saw you then he turned around and ran over and jumped onto his bed and hugged you then pecked your lips and said "I love you y/n" and you said "I love you too" then he grabbed his laptop and brought it over to his bed and sat down then held you hand as you two were talking to the fans then Austin's phone started ringing and you got up and said "wuddup sexyyyyyy" because it was Robert and he said "wuddup girl" and Austin just looked at you then Alex came into the room and I screamed but Austin didn't know why and Alex surprised him then you gave Austin the phone and you hugged Alex. After Ustream was done Alex slept on the couch and as Austin was packing up for LA you fell into a peaceful sleep. You didn't feel Austin kiss your forehead and say I love you until about 2 but you stayed asleep.