Surprise!

Austin was on tour and it's been about 3 months since your daughter and you have seen him so you guys had a big surprise for him.

~Y/N's POV~
It's been about 3 months since I've seen my husband so I can't wait to see him.

It is about 9am and you have to be 2 hours away by 1 so you were getting ready while your daughter was asleep.

You got your clothes on and did your hair and makeup then went to wake your daughter up.

"Y/d/n wake up honey we get to see daddy today." I said and she shot up.

I got up, picked her up even though she's 4 and walked downstairs with her and sat her on the bar stool. I then gave her CoCo Puffs and milk.

She ate it while you were on Instagram Twitter and Mobli.

Once she was finished you took her back up and gave her a bath then got her dressed in her Austin Mahone stuff.

You then got everything and went out to the car to put it in there walked back in and grabbed her and put her in the started the car and gave her my phone.

I then went back to the door and locked it then walked back out and got my phone from her and gave her a toy that she plays with in the car.

You then call Dave.

D: Hello?
Y/n: hey you're going to be there today right?
D: yeah I'm leaving right now.
Y/N: ok I just did.
D: okay I'll see you later then.
Y/N: okay Bye.

I then hook my phone up to the Bluetooth speakers in the car.

About 30 minutes later with y/d/n asleep in the back and you driving on time you get a call from Austin.

Y/n: hello?
A: hey baby.
Y/n: Hey!
A: I miss you
Y/n: I miss you too
A: how's y/d/n?
Y/n: she's good asleep right now though.
A: why it's 10 am?
Y/n: we've been in the car for a little while.
A: oh okay.
Y/n: yup
A: well I gotta go but I love you so much baby!
Y/n: I love you so much too.

He then hung up and my music aka Austin's music while i drove to the concert.

Y/d/n was still asleep and you have about an hour left to go.

~Nobody's POV~
You were finally there and you pulled up to where they wanted you so Austin wouldn't see you guys.

You got out and put your pass around your neck and hers on your hand since she's still asleep.

Dave then pulls up beside you and he gets out and you two say hey to each other.

After 5 minutes of talking you pick your daughter up out of her seat and walk in.

When you get in where they want you, you see foolish 4 but you tell them to be quiet.

Once you laid your daughter down on the couch she woke up and just sat up.

When she saw who was here she smiled and said "Alex!" And he walked over to her and just picked her up.

-5 minutes until the concert-

They were getting your mic ready and fixing you two up.

Of course you were nervous but you were also excited.

-2 minutes before you two go out-

You two were standing at the end of the stage to go out and they turned the mic on and you said "go y/d/n"

And Alex said "stop this music." And she walked out saying "stop flirting on my daddy he's taken!" As he just looked at her in surprise.

You then walk out saying "and she's mine guys" as they all cheered on and on.

Austin then walked over to you and just hugged you tight as he whispered into your ear "I love you"

You just say back "I love you too" and then he kissed you and everyone yelled Awhh.

While your daughter was in the background running around and everyone just laughed and we watched her.

Austin said about 15 minutes later "guys I decided we won't have a U girl today sorry for those wanting it but since my daughter is here she's going to be my U girl." As he looked from them to you for approval.

You shook your head yes and walked off the stage.

At the end you guys hung out and you two soon had to go home.

Getting in the car was a struggle for y/d/n since she wanted Austin.

As he was trying to get her into the car she just cried and tried to get out.

Even during the ride home for about 20 minutes she cried until Austin called and sang her to sleep.