- Chapter 1

****Austin's P.o.v.****
As soon as I walked out of my house I called Rebbeca,

"You on your way?" She asks when she answered.

"How did you know it was me?" I ask.

"I don't have anyone else in my contacts but you, how else?" She asks.

"Oh.. well I'm on my way so be ready when I get there!" I said walking to my car.

"Yeah sure, see you when you get here." She says before she hangs up.

*****Becky's P.o.v.*****
I saw Austin pull up into the driveway, I grab my books and my backpack as I hurried down the stairs.

"Bye Maggie." I said, grabbing my phone from the counter.

"Rebbeca its Mrs.Hanson, remember that." She says before I walk out the door. I opened the passenger's side door and got into the car.

"Hey Becks." Austin says.

"Morning, Carter." I say as he pulls out of the driveway.

"So how you settling into the Hanson's?" He asks.

"I don't want to talk about. Don't bring any of that up unless if I say so, please." I said looking out of the car's window.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry." Austin sighs.

****Austin's P.o.v.****
Rebbeca's parents died in a car accident near a local church where they abandonned her at 12 years old, she's been with so many foster parents.. they either beat the living shit out of her, threw her out after a while, or she got innappropriately touched by the foster father or foster brother. She's told me everything and how they had to keep moving her around as if she were some stray dog they never wanted from the street. I feel really bad for her, she's my best friend so I keep her out of harms way.. I don't want anything else bad to happen to her. She's like a sister to me, I've helped her through a lot and we've known each other for years. Now after getting kicked out of the Thonson's two weeks ago, she had to miss school because they had to file paperwork and such she couldn't attend school. They finally found her a suitable foster home for her with the Hanson's.

"So... how are you doing with class homework? I heard you needed some make up work for the two weeks you missed." I said.

"Y-yeah. I need to get assignments from Ms.Fermine, Mr.Washner, Mrs.Cone, and Mr.Dener." She says.

"I'll go with you after school and we can walk to their rooms." I say as I made a right at the stop sign.

"Yeah that'd be great, can you give me a ride?" She asks.

"Becks, you know you don't have to ask! That is a must do, I'd never let you walk home by yourself." I smile.

"Thanks." She says quietly.

****At School****
We got to school and now we are walking to our lockers. Becky's locker was on the right side from mine,

"Becks, whats wrong?" I asked when her eyes widened looking behind me.

"U-Uh nothing Austin, everything is great. I got to go, I'll see you after school." She stutters before she walked away.

******Becky's P.o.v.******
I sat at the desk in the very back of the class, its my first day back and I knew he missed me. By he, I mean the one who's making my life even more miserable than it already is.. one of the 'populars', Carson. The bell rung...time for hell.

"Alright class, take your seats." Mr.X-Ray says. As soon as everyone sat down he began to take roll,

"Alexander Alstander." He calls out.

"Here." Alexander says.

"Manuel Anote."

"Here."

After calling out a few more names before mine he stops and looks up at me, typed something then called the next person.

"Nash Hamson." He calls.

"Here." Nash says. I sighed and put my head down, can't wait till the period is over then three more classes to go.

******Skip to Lunch period******
I don't go to the cafeteria because their food is just disgusting. So I stay in the buildings, reading my book called "Unleashed" by Kristopher Reinz(A/N: This is a real book, I recommend this book if you like werewolves and all that shit Cx okay now back to the fanfic!) I heard laughter come from down the hall I look up and saw Carson walking with the head cheerleader, Kylie. Oh no, they're walking down this way! I grabbed my backpack and closed my book shut, not caring if the bookmark was in the page or not. I walked so fast I almost tripped over my own feet, I made my way to the girl's restroom and shut the door behind me.

****10 minutes later****
I guess they didn't see me because if they did, Kylie would've came into the bathroom to look for me. I sat down and quietly read the last pages of chapter 14 then the bell rang for the last class of the day. I walked out of the restroom and into the hall filled with so many teens making their way to their classes. I bumped into someone,

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to run into you." I said to a guy with a blue jacket, of course as always he continues talking with his friends instead of saying it was alright or anything.

After that I bumped into more people, I didn't even bother apologizing since they couldn't see me anyway. I sighed and walked inside Mrs.Shnieder's class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
------------------
~~~~~~~~
---------
~~~
-
/////////A\N\\\\\\\\:
Okay so here we gooooo!! This is my new Becstin Fanfic I hope you all like the 1st chapter! Vote and Comment!<3