- Chapter 10

He doesn't need me at all. He has popularity... why is it that he would still be friends with a loser like me? Ugh.. he probably just feels bad for me. That's not like Austin though... you idiot! He does just feel bad for you! You annoy the hell out of him and he only puts up with your ass because you're pitiful. Nothing else... don't be fucking surprised if he turns out like the others... people like him don't like people like you. Do everyone else a favor and just kill yourself already.

**********Austin's P.o.v.***********
"Damn, I missed hanging out with you. Remember, that day at lunch I threw noodles into Jordan's hair? He was so pissed off after that!" Alex laughs. I laugh along as I remembered the look Jordan's face.

"Yeah.. those were some good times."

"Whatever happened to not hanging out after that?" He asks.

"Well, I got caught up with Rebbeca.." I said.

"Rebbeca..?" He asks in confusion.

"Yeah, Rebbeca Marie Gomez! Remember her?" I asked.

"The one from first grade?"

"Yeah!"

"Wasn't she the one who had lots of tangles in her hair, no one wanted to play with her so she sat under the slide by herself?"

"Yeah... that was her. I almost forgot about that.."

"Dude, what are you doing hanging out with a loser like that? I bet you she still has no friends, you're the only friend she's ever had." He smirks.

"How pathetic." He adds. I felt my anger rise up from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head. I took a deep breath,

"Yeah... you're right about that."

"Of course I am. I've missed you, bud! You should come to the party I'm throwing tonight! Since I didn't see you at Jessica's the other night." He says.

"Oh yeah, I was going to go but Becky doesn't like parties so I just stayed with her at home and hung out for a while." I said.

"Smh, boring! Since when did you let someone stop you from going to parties and doing things you want to do? That's not the Austin I know! Rebbeca has brainwashed you senseless! Come to the party tonight, I know how to get you back into the groups." He smiles and pats my shoulder, soon after the bell rung and I left for class.

****Later that day, Becky's P.o.v.****

Maybe I should just talk to Austin about it.... he can help me with Carson. No! Rebbeca it's just going to make it worse! I need to get out of this... he's hurting me really bad. A few more months of this... I don't think I can manage with that. He'd probably kill me before summer vacation, and I- Isn't that what you want? To die! Yes, but- But nothing! Rebbeca, might as well have someone kill you than to let everyone know you're suicidal. Don't tell Austin- REBBECA STOP ARGUING WITH YOURSELF AND FUCKING TALK TO AUSTIN!

I grabbed my phone and dialed his number,

"Hey It's Austin.." He says through the phone,

"Austin!-"

"Sorry I can't answer your call right now please leave a message after the beep!"

"Ugh! Forget it, I'll just go to his house." I slowly got up from the couch and walked to the door.

*** At Austin's House***
I knocked on the door and surprisingly found Alex,

"H-Hey Alex, can I come in?" I ask politely.

"Why." He asks with a cold stare.

"I need t-to talk to A-Austin about s-something."

"Just leave him alone, he doesn't want to talk to you. He's back to us where he belongs and not with you, come on. Look at you, you're pathetic! The little pathetic girl and the one who we always felt sorry for because no one wanted to be or play with her. You actually thought Austin was going to stick around? You brainwashed him into doing what you only wanted to do, not him! You turned him into a lame person, but now I'm taking him back. You can't do anything about it." He spat.

"H-He's my best friend.." I said with tears swelling up my eyes,

"He was never your best friend, he was mine and you took him from me. I'm his best friend... more like a brother to him, you? You're nothing but a pathetic girl he felt sorry for." He grins through his stare.

"B-But-"

"Can you just leave already?! He doesn't want you!" He yells before he slams the door. I walked down the two steps that lead to his door then slowly walked away.

"I'm nothing... just pathetic. Why does everyone hate me? What did I do to them?" I whispered to myself. I'm back to being alone again... great.

********Back at Becky's house**********

No one home, as usual. I walked up the set of stairs and turned right, pushing the door to my room open. As soon as I walked in I threw myself onto the bed,

"Why does my heart ache so much?" I asked myself. I took a deep breath and got up once again walking to my closet. I pulled out a box and opened it to find my parents' diary, I quickly grabbed it and put it close to my heart. I took a deep breath as I slowly put it in front of me, opening to the very first page was my mother's writing.

Dear Rebbeca,
    Hey baby, I hope when you read this you would be 18 already and out of foster care. I hope life is treating you well! I just put you down for your nap, you might not care much of what I have to say but your father and I didn't want this for you. We do love you and you are everything we could ever ask for, I got into trouble with some people and it is not your fault. It was mine, because of my bad choices it  costed me to not have the perfect family I had wanted for us. I love you Rebbeca, please don't hate me for the things I did including leaving you at the church... it was for the best. You could have ended up like your father and I... dead. You wouldn't have the chance to experience how amazing life is... falling in love with someone who will love you back is the most magical feeling in the world. Don't be blind baby girl, there are a lot of liars out there but don't push anyone away either. I hope life is treating you well, and if not then stay strong baby. Dad and I are always watching and keeping an eye out for you. XOXO 

                                 ~ Alejandra Gomez (Mama)

____________________________________

___________________

_________

___

////////A\N\\\\\\\:

I know it kind of sucked and plus it wasn't as much as I wanted it to be but I'M BACK! For like the millionth time ahaha... sorry! I've been trying to catch up in school and I'm not trying to fail any more classes because I already have summer school. Heh, fuuuuuuunnn. Well, I'll update more tomorrow. I promise <3