- Chapter 13

"W-what happened?" I ask.

"He just said stupid things about you and I got mad so I beat the shit out of him again." He smiles.

"Okay.. well I'll be right back I got to get something from my room." I said before I walked off into my room. I looked around for a box and once I have found it I pulled it out into my arms then quickly walked out.

"Look wha-" Austin interrupted me by saying,

"Why are you recieving texts from many people telling you horrible things?" He asks as he scrolls through my phone. I put the box down really quick,

"Austin! Stop going through what isn't yours!" Annoyed, I took my phone from his hand and threw it onto the couch.

"Rebbeca when were you going to tell me this?" He asks.

"When are you ever going to learn that I'm not your kid so don't go through my stuff without my permission!" I said as I sat on the floor in front of the bug box.

"I'm sorry Rebbeca it's just that, you're my best friend and I don't want anything bad to come your way." He says.

"Okay, I understand that but I need you to ask me next time. Look what I got!!" I smiled at him.

"What is that?" He asks sliding down next to me.

"This is our box." I said removing the black cover of the box and he looked in,

"Whaaat!! You kept all these?" He asks pulling out the letters and pictures of us from years back.

"Of course I did. You were my one and only friend while I was in the orphanage even when you weren't, through it all ever since we met that day in the park we've always found ways to meet up with each other and kept in touch." I said looking at one picture where he had his arm around my neck and had a big smile on his face.

"I remember... it was a few days after school began and it was tough trying to keep in touch but my mom and I did everything we could do to see you. She knows how much you mean to me, you're my other half. Without you, I don't know how I would have been." He says.

"Same here. I love your mom she's amazing, I miss seeing her." I laughed.

"You'll see her again soon. She's just out for a while trying to get things off her mind." He says then things went silent.

"Does she still talk about him?" I asked.

"Every second ever since he left. It's been a year already and that is why I told her that she should go on vacation to have fun, block what had happened for a while." He says.

"I think she's having a great time and I think that is amazing you helped her with the money to go." I smiled at him.

"Yeah, I know it's what my dad would have done. I miss him a lot.." He looked down at his hands.

"I know you do, and I'm here for you whenever you want to talk about him." I gave him a short side hug and then went back to looking at the notes and pictures of us.

Austin's dad committed suicide last year around March and ever since then his mom hasn't been so well. He's hurting but he won't let his mom see that because he is being very strong for her and I admire that about him.

*** Later on that day ***

Austin had just left and he said he would be back soon, so to kill time I went out to buy some ice cream and rent movies for us to watch when he came back. I reached out for a movie within a second I felt a hand grip onto my arm. I quickly turned around and came face to face with Carson,

"Rebbeca, it's nice seeing you here!" He said in a high pitched voice faking a smile

"Goodbye Carson." Before I could move away from him I felt an object near my hip. I looked down and it was a handgun, my heart began to race and I was slowly panicking.

"Carson, what the hell are you doing?!" I asked him in a whisper.

"Shut up or I will shoot." He threatened.

"Okay... okay." My voice shook.

"Walk." He said sternly. I saw he had put the gun in the pocket of his jacket, but I still felt it on my side.

"Don't think I'm not holding the trigger right now because whatever you do wrong, I have no problem shooting."

As we walk out of the store he pushes me into his car. What if he does shoot me? I'm going to die. He pulled out of the parking lot and began driving on the road.

"So, did youreally think you would get away from what Austin had done to me at school?" He laughs,

"Because if you did then you're really stupid."

"Ca-Carson come o-on now, let's not get too cr-crazy over this just let me g-go." I stuttered.

"I DON'T FUCKING TAKE ORDERS FROM YOU SO SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU REALLY THINK I AM NOT GOING TO SHOOT YOU?" Carson yells pointing the gun at me, he took his eyes off the road. The next thing I knew we swerved out of the lane we were in and hit the other car. That wasn't the worst part because before we hit the other car... shots were fired.

****Austin's P.o.v.****
I was already back from my friend Robert's house and walked through the front doors thinking that Rebbeca was there watching television. Surprisingly, she wasn't. I quickly pulled my phone out and dialed her number,

"This is Rebbeca Marie Gomez and it seems that I'm a bit busy right now so please leave me a message after the beep, I'll get back to you as soon as I can!" She says.

"Rebbeca, it's Austin. I'm here at your place and I don't know where you went please call me back when you hear this message." I said before I hung up. Not even a minute later and I recieved a phone call,

"Hey Rebbeca! I-"

"Hello Austin, it's Nurse Cendi and I just want you to know that Rebbeca has been admitted into surgery in St.Piant's Hospital." I felt my heart drop 30 feet deep into the ground.

"W-what?! Why is she in surgery? What happened!" I panicked.

"Please, just get here right away and I will explain everything." She says. I ended the call and ran out.

Rebbeca hang tight, please.

//////////A\N\\\\\\\\\:
Updated. Thank you for being patient! It's been hectic the past few days but here ya go! Hope you all like it and please leave some comments because I love reading them they motivate me so much ! Vote <3