- Chapter 17

*****Becky's P.o.v.*****
It's been a few months since I've been here in Los Angeles. I have a new number, new clothes that I can fit into now... considering that my stomach has been growing nonstop, and a new house. I love it here.. I wish I could stay here forever with my kid. My mom has been so supportive these past few months since we've got here. She even threw me a baby shower! Ava and Jordyn have been helping me a lot as well. Yeah, that's right... I met two people at my new school and they've been really good to me since I have started. I know I said that I would return to Texas after the baby is born but... I really want to stay here in California. It's amazing, can you blame me?

"Becca!" I hear Jordyn yell from downstairs.

"Yes? What's going on?!" I yelled back slowly making my way down the long staircase.

"On my way out, want anything?" She asks.

"Nope. I'm all good here, when will you be back?" I asked.

"I should be back no later than 3 to clean the room." She says before she closed the door behind her. I sat down onto the mocha colored couch and called up Ava,

"Hey Ave! What have you been up to?" I asked. I pulled up my shirt and messed around poking at my stomach, I giggled once I felt little Audrey's feet kicking against the side of my stomach.

"Nothing much. How have you been?" She asks.

"Good. Just the symptoms are a bitch." I laughed, I heard her laugh a bit too.

"Hey, is Jordyn there? She needs to get the supplies for the poster we were supposed to have made for Jenson's." She says.

"She just left. She will be back around 3." I said.

"Ugh. I'll come over at 1 then.. do you mind if we work on it there?" She asks.

"No, not at all. I'll help you girls out with it."

"Okay, thanks Rebbeca. Did you find out what day you're due?" She asks.

"The 11th of January, are you going to be there?" I asked.

"Of course! What kind of friend would I be if I wasn't there to help you through the pain?" She laughs.

"Alright, alright." I laughed with her.

"I'll see you later. I'm going to take a nap, just open the door with your key to come in. If I'm still asleep just wake me up." I said.

"Okay, got it. See ya." She says as I hung up.
****2 hours later****

**********************
"Why did you do it?!" He asks.

"Why did you just fucking leave me without saying goodbye atleast!" His eyes swelled up with tears.

"I'm tired of fucking crying over this. It's been a year, Rebbeca. A long, long  year and you don't think that when you left it didn't effect me at all? Well you're FUCKING WRONG!" He yells.

"Austin! Stop yelling at me, okay? I didn't ask you to be there for me. You chose to. So stop crying like a little bitch and get over it. It's not my fault you're so emotionally unstable over this. I decided to leave, just stop asking me what happened. I left, okay? That is it."
I said back.

"You're not you. The Rebbeca I knew... wouldn't treat people like this and wouldn't be so selfish." He spat.

"Well that girl is long gone, because this me... is the real me." I turned around and walked away.