- Chapter 9

"Austin it's not that I don't trust you or that I'm shutting you out. You're still here aren't you?" I asked.

"Yes, I know I'm still here just don't keep these kind of things burried inside you... it's okay to talk about it. You know I won't judge, and I won't make fun of you or anything." Austin says.

"No... I can't. I really can't, Austin.. you will never look at me the same. Just give me more time." I said looking down at my hands... as usual.. they were shaking.

"Becks.. calm down." He says looking at my hands as well. He comes close to me and embraces me into a hug.

"I'm here.. you don't need to be afraid of trying to tell me okay? Calm down.. I hate seeing you like this. You get all panicky and it's not good for you." He says planting a kiss on my forehead. After that, suprisingly.. it calmed me down.

"I know.. I'm sorry. I love you." I said.

"Don't apologize, you can't control it. I love you too, you're an amazing best friend Becks.. I don't like seeing bad things like this happen to you." He says which made him look sternly at me a short time after.

"Is there anything you would like to tell me.. like anything else?" He asks. I started to think about Carson and what he told me.. so I shook my head really fast.

"Okay then.. I believe you Becks." He says. We just sat there hugging each other for the rest of the night. I wish this could happen every night..

*****Austin's P.o.v.*****
She fucking lied to me... what.. why would she lie to me?! If Carson was abusing her then, why didn't she fucking just tell me! Maybe Carson threatened her..? Austin, you idiot! She's scared! Do something soon before this abuse gets worse for Rebbeca. She doesn't deserve all this happening to her.. her life was screwed up from the beginning... why does more shit like this have to happen to her? She never did anything wrong.. she's a perfect little angel with a screwed up life. I looked down at her peaceful face... she's fast asleep. I stood up with her in my arms and put her on the couch. I laid down right next to her and fell fast asleep too.

*************************
"GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH! DUMBASS KID! STOP FUCKING HIDING!" I hear him yell.

"Why is this happening to me?" I whisper to myself as I hid behind a tree. My stomach was throbbing after he did what he did to me. I was in pain.. both physically and emotionally.. as soon as I couldn't hear his voice anymore, I collapsed onto the floor.

"THERE YOU ARE!" He grabs me by my shirt. I cried and cried begging for him to let me go... it was no use. He took me back to that living hell place..

*************************

*****Becky's P.o.v.*****
I woke up with tears streaming down my face. My heart raced as I quickly checked my surroundings, oh thank goodness! I'm in the cabin... safe from them.

"Becks..? What's wrong?" I hear Austin awake from his sleep next to me.

"Nothing, just I thought I heard a noise." I lied as I lay back down.

"Hmm.." Was all he said before he knocked out once again.

******A Few Hours Later*****
"Hello?" I answered through the phone with a raspy voice since I just woke up from a 20 minute nap.

"Rebbeca?! Where are you and why aren't you in school?!" I hear Mrs.Hanson ask with a worried tone. My eyes went wide.

"Oh! I'm sorry Mrs.Hanson! I had to get stuff for a project and I'm running late! I'm on my way to school right now!" I said.

"Alright, Rebbeca. You just worried me! Next time just text me!" She says before she hangs up.

"Austin! Wake up!" I shook him.

"Hmm? What's wrong!" He asks in an instant.

"We're late for school!" I said to him.

"Oh shit!" He gets up quickly and throws his shoes on.

"I'll meet you in the car." I said as I took his keys, walking out the door.

******At School******
"Okay.. so what's the plan?" I asked.

"I'll meet up with you on the second floor, where our lockers are at for first break and last break." He says.

"Alright, sounds good." I said as we walked into the main office for a late slip.

****Passing periods****
I walked quickly to my 4th period class and I accidently bumped into.. Carson.

"Oh.. look who's here. I didn't see you this morning." He smirks.

"I-I was running late." I studdered.

"I've been waiting for you. Come with me." He says making sure everyone else had already gone to class. Before I could pull away his grip tightened around my wrist. Oh god, not again. I made a fast move and kicked him in the shin,

"Ah! What the fuck! You don't fucking kick me you little bitch!" He says as he swung his hand across my left cheek. I grab my cheek and felt it getting hot, for just one hit it felt like I got slapped multiple times in the same place.

"Now you're coming with me whether you like it or not!" He dragged me into the nearest janitor's closet.

Why am I such a weak, pathetic little bitch?! Just laying here... crying from the pain he's causing me. I'm not strong enough! Why can't someone just save me..? Am I really that worthless!

****Lunch break****
I've been sitting here in the janitor's closet for 2 whole classes. I can't move... Carson left after the whole beating, of course. I felt blood drip from the right side of my lip.. I just left it there to dry. My arms felttoo heavy to lift, my head is in great pain and so was my whole body. I felt my phone bibrate for the tenth time already, it's probably Austin. He's the only one besides Mrs.Hanson who'd call me. I didn't want to leave him on voicemail so I decided to answer this time,

"H-Hello?" I spoke in a weak tone.

"Becks?! Where are you!" I hear him say through the phone.

"I'm not going to show up for the rest of the day, Mrs.Hanson picked my up early today. I have a doctor's appoimtment." I lied.

"Hmm.. alright. I'll see you later then."

"Austin... don't bother. I'll see you tomorrow.. hopefully." I said before I hung up. I need to get up.. do it for Austin. Also, do it for yourself, Rebbeca! Come on! I sat myself up slowly, and I ran my sleeve across my mouth to wipe the blood off from my face.

"Let's get to the girl's restroom.. come on, Becky." I said trying to motivate myself. Before I knew it, I was on my feet. I smiled a few times to see if I can still smile, ouch.. I almost forgot that my face was sore. I turned the door knob and walked out, I limped a bit but I quickly tried to make it to the girl's restroom. I heard laughter coming from the right of my shoulder and I see that Austin was crowded with the popular girls and some guys.. he doesn't need me. I don't understand why he's still friends with me... I'm nothing.
----------------------
---------------
_____
___

//////////A\N\\\\\\\:
I'm so sorry!! I know it's been a while! I've been super busy lately but I'm back now and I'm updating on 'Summer School' tomorrow!! Thank you for being patient, Ily chipmunks! Vote and Comment please! <3