- Chapter 11

***The Next Day***
I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Rebbeca! Hey how are you?" Austin said. I rolled my eyes and hung up.

"Fuck what you have to say." I whispered to myself. I heard the door swing open, I looked up and saw Austin standing in the door way.

"Come on Becky." He says. I rolled my eyes once again and shut my eyes. I get up from my bed and still haven't said a word. 

"So the silent treatment huh?" He asks. I snapped my head in his direction,

"You know what Austin?! I'm tired of this alright! I'm sick and tired of you feeling sorry for me! Stop being my best friend just because no one else is!" I snapped at him. 

"What the fuck are you talking about Rebbeca!" I clenched my fist and took a deep sigh, 

"YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT! STOP MAKING ME LOOK LIKE THE CRAZY ONE HERE AUSTIN I'M GETTING TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT ALRIGHT? I HAVE BEEN TREATED LIKE SHIT MY WHOLE LIFE AND FOR ONCE I'M TIRED OF IT AND I'M DONE WITH YOU JUST BEING HERE FOR ME BECAUSE YOU FEEL BAD FOR ME!" I yelled. I'm really done, I'm tired of all this non-sense. 

"Alright! Rebbeca calm down. I do feel sorry for you but that is just how I am, I don't fucking mean to okay? I'm just human I feel things that I can't control. I love you, you're my best friend and I don't want to lose you. You know me better than anyone else in this entire world... you are my other half." He says walking up to me. 

"I'm pretty sure Alex is your best friend... not me." I said.

"Ugh. He's the last person that I want as a best friend, he was close to drugging me last night at the party." He says.

"Oh, so I was just a back up plan? The one you thought about for the next day if things didn't turn out alright?" 

"No! That wasn't it at all Rebbeca!" 

"Then what was it?! If things were to have worked out fine with you and Alex, you would have left me. You would have went back to your old fun life." I said.

"Never. I'd rather have my best friend than my stupid old life back. You over anything else in this world." He says.

"Alright..." I say going up to him,

"I love you." I say to him.

"love you too, Becks." He says.

"So what now?" I ask him. 

"School." He says. Shit, I forgot it's Friday. 

"Oh right I almost forgot." I quickly grabbed some clothes and walked to the restroom. 

****30 minutes later****

"I'll meet you at our lockers, I got to go finish some business with Alex." He says, I nod to him and walked up to my locker. 

"Ready?" I hear a voice behind me say, before I could respond he pulled me into the janitor's closet once again. 

"Please Carson! Not today give me a break!" I pleaded. He shook his head and said,

"You're my bitch! You don't get to fucking tell me what to do!" He swung at me with his left fist, instantly knocking me onto the ground. He got on top of me and forced his lips onto mine. He pulled away noticing I wasn't kissing him back,

"Kiss back!" He says punching me in the eye with his right fist. Once again his lips were on mine, I forcefully kissed back. Why me? After 20 minutes what seemed like a year, he got up and left. 

I guess he just wanted to make out today, I pulled out a little flashlight and my phone, oh shit. He left me a black-eye... I need to cover this up! I pulled out foundation from my purse and caked my whole eye till you can't see the black anymore. I got up from the floor and walked out, I pushed the door open and instantly ran into someone. 

"Oh god, I'm so sorry!" I look up to see it was Austin. Crap, why does this happen?! 

"Rebbeca! What were you doing in there?" He asks.

"I was looking for the janitor a-and I couldn't find him, some bastard closed the door on me and closed me in." I lied. I hate lying to him. 

"Oh, why did you need to see the janitor?" He asks.

"Some girl threw up in the restroom it's a mess." I lied again.

"Mhm.. let's get to our locker, shall we?" He asks.

"We shall." I faked a smile to him. 

"So what did you and Alex talk about?" I ask.

"I'll tell you about it later, right now he's in the nurses office." He smiles.

"You punched him, didn't you?" 

"I made it look like an accident, he looks like he was stampeded on." He smiles again. I laughed and swung open my locker.

"Rebbeca, why is there a hickey on your neck?" He asks. FUCK!

"What?" I asked him.

"You have a hickey on your neck!" He says pointing at a spot around my neck. I quickly covered it up and faked a laugh,

"That's a bruise, I was moving around some boxes in my room and-"

"Okay... I can't take this anymore. Carson did this, stop making excuses for him. Stop fucking lying to me, it hurts me every time you lie to me and just tell me the fucking truth that he's hurting you!" My eyes began to water and I drop onto the floor. The bell had rung and everyone hurried to their classes already. 

"Rebbeca, don't cry." He says sitting next to me.

"It's like everyone hates me. What did I do to those that hurt me so much?" 

"You did nothing, people are just crap. Okay? I'm here with you and I'm not going to let anyone hurt you from now on, I will know everything that is going on."

"O-okay. Austin I-I'm sorry, I hate lying to you." I said as I rubbed off the foundation from my eye,

"I-Is that a b-black eye?!" He says, I can feel his anger rising up inside of him.

"Yes... Austin it is. Pleas-"

"I'M GOING TO KILL THAT FUCKER RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" He yells. I flinched from his yelling, he looked down at me and saw that I was pretty scared, 

"No, no I didn't mean to scare you." He says pulling me into a hug. 

*****Austin's P.o.v.******

I'm going to make him pay.

___________________________

___________

///////////A\N\\\\\\\\\\\\\: HAI. UPDATED.DONE. MOVING ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER. I'LL BE BACK WITH IT. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.<3