- Chapter 5

There was a moment of silence during the ride to school.

"Rebbeca... I'm sorry if you got offended thinking I called you a slut or something. It wasn't my intention to ask you stuff like that.. I just wanted to know why you thought you were pregnant and who did you do it with. That's all... you don't have a boyfriend I don't know about?" He asks as he reached the stop sign taking a quick glance at me. Carson raped me, Austin. If only I could tell him.. but I can't.

"No, Austin I'm not hiding any relationships from you." I sighed.

"Are you positive?" He asks as I shot him a glare.

"Right... too soon." He added.

"Yup." I said as we got into the parking lot.

"So, I'll meet you during first break then lunch?" He asks.

"Yeah, I guess. You never hang out with me at those times though." I said a bit surprised.

"Why? Do you not want me to hang out with you at those times? You're my best friend I'll hang out with you whenever you want me to and whenever I want to." He smiles before we get out of the car. I threw my backpack over my shoulder and sighed again looking at the school.

"You ready?" He asks.

"I guess." I said as we walked to the main building. We walked straight to our lockers,

"So what's up today?" He asks.

"Nothing much, I just have a quiz in Zoology." I said.

"Really?" He asks.

"Yeah, Mr.Dizment moved it from Wednesday to today. I still need to get my missing assignments from my teachers, I couldn't go yesterday." I said as I pulled out my Geometry hardcover book along with my Zoology journal.

"I'll go with you this time! Meet me here, after your last class which is English right?" He asks.

"Yeah, English is my last class of the day. I hate that class it's very boring! Also, can you please get here before I do or text me at- wait.. you can't text ms because I left my phone at my house." I sighed. I look up at Austin and saw him chucking a bit.

"What?" I asked.

"You think that I'd leave your house without your phone this morning after being worried sick about you?" He asks pulling out my phone from his back pocket. My eyes grew wide,

"You actually brought it for me?!" I asked taking it from him.

"Well I knew I was going to run into you somewhere today and so I took it to give it back to you later incase you needed it." He says.

"You're the best, best friend!" I smile as I hug him. He hugs back and then slowly pulls away from me,

"Haha, I wouldn't say the best but okay." He smiles.

"Let me just get my textbooks and I'll walk you to 4th period." He says facing his locker.

"Yeah sure." I said closing my locker and turning my phone on. Someone walked up to us and since I didn't pay attention to who it was, I assumed it was for Austin.

"Rebbeca." I hear him say. Oh no... well isn't it the king of hell himself.

"Hey Carson." I hear Austin greet him.

"Yeah.. hi Carson." I said. After a moment of silence... Austin decided to speak up again,

"So what brings you here to talk to Rebbeca?"

"Oh.. just stuff that I want to say to her in private." He says still looking at me, I felt uncomfortable and looked at Austin, pleading for him not to leave but he says,

"Okay then I'll leave you both to talk.. Becky meet me on the second level of the building."

He walked away leaving Carson and I alone with a few students in the hall.

"You didn't show up early this morning so I thought you got pregnant or something but it's good that you didn't since you're here now." He smirks.

"O-okay, but I have to go Carson. I'm not going to have Austin wait too long." I said.

"Did I fucking say you can go?" He says reaching for my neck with his right hand,

"I never said I was done talking to you." He says gripping onto my neck harder. Why can't he just leave me alone like everyone else?

"O-okay p-pl-ease s-stop h-hurting m-me." I managed to say trying to catch some air. He losened his grip when a teacher walked by, hmm.. got scared motherfucker? As soon as I caught up with my breathing,

"How am I not invisible to you but I'm invisible to everyone else, huh?" I asked.

"Because! I know a pathetic worthless bitch when I see one!" He says looking at me with a nasty glare.

"What did I ever do to you to make you hate me?!" I tell him.

"You didn't have to do anything, I'm just doing this school a favor to make you disappear even though you are already invisible to everyone. Oh and darling, that day is coming soon... sooner than you fucking think!" He spat.

"Now.. now I'm fucking done talking to you." He added with a slap across my face, he walked down the hall and made a turn. Great. My cheek was burning very fucking badly.. I quickly took my phone out and looked at my cheek. It's kind of red.. just great. I put my phone away and looked up to find Austin looking at me. 

"Becks... what happened? Are you alright?" He asks. Becky you can't tell him just... lie. 

"Yeah I'm alright. I just accidentally turned my cheek to my locker, it's a bit red so just ignore it." I lied. 

"Okay then... well let's go?" He asks. 

"Yeah, let's go." I said as we walked to the staircase. 

********Austin's P.o.v.*********

Why is she lying to me? I saw the whole thing with her and Carson. I wanted to go and beat the shit out of him but I have a reputation at this school, I can't beat the hell out of him... at least not now. 

I got an idea though.

__________________________

________________

______

///////////A\N\\\\\\\\\\: Haiii I updated and I hope you like it! Plus I hope you all had a great new years! I was given a puppy! I named him Sk8 Cx, weeeeeelllll enough about me haha Ily chipmunks! Please vote and comment!<3