- Chapter 19

**A few hours later**
I've been in severe pain since my contractions have been kicking in harder than before.

"She's going into labor! Nurses bring me back the metal table and spare gloves! Who's staying and who's leaving?!" The doctor asks.

"My mom is staying.. a-and Jordyn a-and Ava. That's it." I managed to say inbetween breathes.

"Okay then that's all of you." He looked at them.

"Go put on the blue suits over your clothes!" He says quickly moving them.
As soon as they put the gowns on they came back with gloves,

"Ready to deliver?" My mom asks.

"No, I'm pretty scared." I said breathing in and out.

"I wish there was some advice to give you but I have nothing." She said in a tone full of sorrow.

"It's o-okay, mom. T-thank you for everything though." I smile at her. She grabs my hand as Jordyn grabs the other. Ava smiles at me and says,

"You got us. We won't leave until Aubrey is brought out into this world."

"T-thanks guys. Ahhh! They're getting worse." Another contraction came in and the doctor is already set to go.

"Push! Come on Rebbeca you can do this!" He says. I screamed a bit and pushed even more.

After a good two hours of delivering.. Audrey was out. I smiled as soon as I heard the baby cry,

"You did it Rebbeca! She's out!" My mom smiles at me.

"Congrats Becky!" Jordyn says.

"Yeah, good job!" Ava smiles looking over at Audrey.

"So what is the baby's name?" Nurse Nancy asks.

"Audrey Jadyn Gomez."

"Jadyn?" Ava looked puzzled.

"I put yours and Jordyn's name together so my baby will be named after you both." I said,

"Aww! How sweet!" Jordyn and Ava hug me and as soon as they cleaned Audrey, Nancy handed her to me.

"She's so beautiful." My mom says.

"Hey baby." I whispered to her. She opens her eyes and they were a dark blue color. 

"Look at her eyes. They're so round.. she looks like you, Rebbeca." Jordyn pointed out. I laughed and said,

"She does.."

"What color eyes do you think she'll have?" Ava asks.

"Probably like how her father had them." I sighed.

"Oh... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine. You're all good Ava. You want to hold her?" I ask.

"Yes!" She nodded her head and took Audrey into her arms.

"Now guys, let me sleep for a year now.. please." I chuckled and drifted off to sleep.