- Chapter 27

I finish getting ready and make my way out the window. I glanced at the alarm clock next to my television, 10:30 p.m. it glowed. I stuffed the paper bag in my purse that I had bought from Manuel earlier and then stepped out onto the roof of the kitchen. 

"Don't look down." I told myself. It's a good thing everyone fell asleep about 2 hours ago the house was dark but it was still too silent if I made a tiny screech they will wake up. Safely, I jumped onto the bark of a tree and walked down slowly. As soon as my feet touched the ground I threw my heels on that were in my right hand the whole time I got out that window. 

"Time for some fun, Rebbeca." I smirk walking to my car. 

***********

I got to the party and everyone was already wasted and some teens were roughly making out on the lawn, nothing out of the ordinary at a party. I picked a spot in the back yard and took the paper bag out, it was perfect timing since everyone doesn't really give a fuck about you do here, I rolled up a joint and lit it up. 

"Here you want some?" I look up to see Jay with an extra beer in his hand.

"Thanks." I say as I took the bottle.

"Hey, how come you're sober unlike these people?" He asks. The music caused some vibration in my ears from the inside of the house.

"Well I just got here so I don't even know who is inside the house." I laughed a bit letting some smoke escape my lips.

"People playing beer pong and others mostly having sex in the living room." He says taking a swig of his beer.

"Oh? Why aren't you joining any of them?" I asked inhaling the horrible taste of marijuana. I don't like smoking but it makes my pain fade away. 

"It's not really my thing, I just go to parties to have a good time but mostly because my friends drag me here." He says.

"Ah, I see. Well have fun with that, I'll be inside going to finish my mission." I said getting up from the grass, with the beer in my left hand and my joint in the other I walked towards the house.

"Wait, what's your mission?" Jay asked running to catch up to me.

"To have fun!" I laugh feeling the high kick into my system. I looked for the kitchen and found myself taking a few jello-shots in hand, Jay's eyes lit up and held our drinks in his hands.

"Where do you want to go next?" He asks.

"Uh. The living room is too crowded let's just go upstairs to see if there are any empty rooms to hangout. 

"Alright then, after you." He half smiles and points to the stairs waiting for me to lead the way.

"Thanks." I laugh at him.

**************

I had taken all of the jello-shots already but it didn't help at all, I think I'm half way down my 5th bottle. 

"I think I remember you from last year." He spoke in a soft tone chuckling a bit at what I had said earlier.

"Really? I didn't think anyone would remember me." I laugh.

"Yeah, you were really shy and not a bad ass like how you are now." He takes a long swig from his beer and I look down at the bottle.

"Yup. That was me." 

"So what happened to cause you to change like that?" He asks out of curiosity. Sure, curiosity. 

"Nothing, just things change and people change." I murmured which followed my a burp. 

"Oh I see, you don't want to talk about it." He says.

"Hey, do you mind getting me another one?" I ask motioning to the beer between my fingers. 

"Sure." He gets up and leaves the room. 

I need to roll up another one, one is not helping me at all. 

******Austin's P.o.v.******

I had just arrived to the party it's only around midnight and people were already passed out, this will end soon. 

"Hey Austin you made it!" Jay shook my hand.

"Hey Jay, haven't seen you in a while." I say to him looking around the hot atmosphere.

"I've been around. Hey do you remember your best friend, Rebbeca?" He asks. There was a knot in my throat at the sound of her name.

"Yeah, what about her?" I shrug. 

"She is drunk out of her mind right now, dude." 

"What? Really?! Where is she now?" I panicked. 

"She's out there dancing with other girls." He motions his head to the group of bodies rubbing against each other. 

"Oh man.." I said as I made my way in there. Next thing I knew Rebbeca pulled herself onto the small bar table and pulled up another girl with her, 

"Rebbeca! Get down from there!" I yell at her but she was too busy grinding on the blonde. She began to unbutton her top and flung it onto the couch as everyone cheered her on. That's it. I pulled her down from the table and carried her into my arms. 

"Since you won't listen to me might as well take you by force." I told her. She yelled at me to put her down so I did but she was wobbling so much that it was wasting time to get her back home.

**********

We are now at my house, in my room, trying to get Rebbeca to stop crying, she just began to cry out of nowhere! 

"Audrey, where is she? I can't find her." She cries even more.

"We will find her, Becks. I promise." I told her.

"Juss- ge-get me my b-baby back." She slurs.

"Becks, you mean your babysister." I corrected her.

"How i-is sh-she my si-sister if she came out fr-from me? From here." She says holding onto her stomach. Oh shit. No, Austin she is drunk out of her mind and everything she is saying is just all wrong. It has to be.  

"Becks. Just try and get some rest." I told her and she laid her head down onto my chest. 

"I love you." She whispers thinking I couldn't hear a thing. 

You don't know how long I have waited to hear those words... even if she is drunk and probably doesn't mean it but it means everything to me. 

___________________

___________

____

_

//////A\N\\\\\\: DAYYUUMM. I love this chapter! This is finally getting somewhere, lol. Alright well please vote and comment your thoughts! <3