Everythings going to be alright

Kian walked in the house, with no alert or anything. He rushed to my parents and he broke them the news. He walked to nessa's room and told us what he told mom and dad.

"I need you to be strong girls," kian said in a quiet serious tone.

"What happen Kian?" Nessa asked.

"Grandma Joyce died this morning, in the hospital."

I totally broke down and left the room. My grandma J was a big inspiration to me, I knew she was sick in the hospital but they said she was stable just yesterday when we left.

My dad was probably the one who was most in pain. That was his mom we were talking about and he wasn't there to say bye to his mom. Now it's just him, his brothers and sisters. His dad was gone when I was just a little girl.....-- my parents rushed to the hospital with Kian and Vanessa, I stayed home for a little longer to pull myself together. I drove to the hospital my self and went to ICU which was where my grandma laid, frozen.

"Hi gran--ma. It's me, Veronica." I touched her rock cold arm and shedded tears and hiccuped in between.

"You're --in a bett--er pla-ce nooow." I tried talking but all you heard was tears and moans. I mumbled a few more things to her and I left her.

"See you soon ma," I looked back at her and walked away. My grandma was my biggest inspiration, when I was little she is the one who took care of me, when my I was going through a hard time she always took my out! My grandma also showered all her grandchildren with gifts, presents, money, anything To make us happy. She told me when I leave someone I have to say, 'see you soon' because eventually you will see them again, not goodbye because that means you'll never see them again.

I walked to the waiting room where a lot of my family was. When I walked in someone stood up and hugged me, first it was Kian. I was bawling my eyes out where my eyes were so red it looked like I smoked weed!

"Everything will be okay, Ronnie." Kian whispered in my ear.

I just had tears running down my face and someone else hugged me.

"Let's go on a walk Veronica," the person said, just then I knew who it was. He put one arm around me and held my other hand.

"How'd you know where to find me?" I hiccuped from the tears.

"Vanessa texted me."

We walked around the outside of the hospital for a while until I calmed down and then we went back in.

"Everything's going to be alright veronica, you're a strong girl!" Austin hugged me real tight and we walked back inside.

My aunties and uncles were all in there, it was packed. My cousins, were all quiet for once and it was just silent and sad.

Austin stayed until everyone was ready to go and we all went to a restaurant.

"I'll just see you later alright?" Austin told me.

"No, Austin. You're coming. I told your mom already." My mom told him.

Austin and I took one car after we dropped his home, we had Vanessa and some of my cousins in the car.

"Austin. These are my cousins; Patrick, Alana, kristal!"

"Hey guys," he looked back from the passengers seat and smiled at them.

"Is that your boyfriend Ronnie?" They all asked.

"You know what!!!! Yes, he's my boyfriend, why?" I evilly laughed.

"Oh. You guys look cute together!" Alana chuckled.

I looked at Austin and he looked at me. We held hands just to make them say ewww. To be honest I felt butterflies.