Breaking it off

-----Austin's POV------

School, school, school. I hate school, why does it have to be spelt like that, why not just 'skool'?!

Another day passing by, it's been just a crazy year. I've been signed to label, I'd performed at a lot of different places. Some in different states, some local.

Veronica and I don't even see each other like we used to, her cotillion practices were the only times. I've also got pulled out of school, the same happened to Ronnie and Nessa because everyone has been attacking us. The word leaked that Justin and the girls hang out, so they are famous because of kian, me& Alex, and now Justin. It's just been off lately.

/\/\/\/ Veronica's POV /\/\/\/\/

"Hey, Veronica? Can we talk?" Austin asked.

"Yeah, what is babe?"

We were on a little walk, just to a creek near by. It was one of our secret spots. It was in a forest where I wandered to With Rachel once when we were younger. Only me, Austin, and Rachel know about this place...no one else.

"So like, how've you been?" Austin tried starting out.

"I've been good? Austin..... Are you?" I knew exactly what was coming.

"Veronica, we aren't talking except at your cotillion practices. I saw the pictures that Justin took with you too! I trust you but I don't know what to think anymore!" Austin threw A rock in the water and a tear came out his left eye.

"Austin. I still love and you're the only guy I'd want to be with at this point, if you don't feel the same anymore than.... fine." I told Austin. At this point tears just flowed, they streamed into the creek waters.

"It's not that I don't trust you, it's just I can't handle my schedule anymore, I don't know! This is hard for me baby."

"Is that it? Are you going to drop me now?"

"You don't understand, it's hard being a teenager and being a singer. Ok? I don't want to end it like this, but right now, what's best for the both of us is to break. We haven't spent time with each other in a month." Austin put his hands over his head.

"Maybe I don't understand, but if you want a break fine. I'll give you a break. I try working to be on your schedule but if the label is telling you to break up with me.... Then I guess I'll listen, there's nothing I can do to make it work anymore.." I cleared my face and now the wind blew against it, leaving me cold.

"But the thing is I want to be at your cotillion, you can't replace the dancer that quick, they won't know the routine. Veronica, baby, listen.. I don't know anymore. If you want me there I'll go if you don't, I won't go!"

"It doesn't mater anymore, my party won't be the same. It's okay, it's over now. Good luck with everything Austin. Just remember I still loved you and thought of you every second I wasn't with you. I wasn't In Love with Justin nor was I falling for him, I said he was just a friend!" I turned away from Austin and all I did was cry, cry over a boy. I ran and I think I heard Austin but when I turned he was walking in another direction with his head down and hand in his pockets. I called Rachel up and I told her to pick me up.

Austin wasn't a boy, he was MY boy! He was mine, if there was something wrong we'd talk about it. If there was anything, we'd talk. I understand he is busy but I tried visiting him! I think it was his label because he didn't say anything about it when I said that.--- Everything just entered my mind, it suddenly hit me, all the guys are going to my party and I have no dance partner, I really screwed up. STUPID VERONICA!!

"Babe are you okay?!" Rachel ran to me after she parked her car on the sidewalk.

She was my girl cousin, like Tyler, like josh, this was Rachel! She was my other half especially because she lived in town unlike the others. She brought me in the car I was a little wet from the spring drizzle.

"Do you want to thrifty's, I'll buy it!" Rachel offered me.

I didn't answer but that's where we went anyways.

~~~~~>Austin's POV<~~~~~~

I did it. I feel awful, I feel unstable, I just can't anymore. It was hard to let go of the pretty face! She was the one I wanted, I made the worst mistake of my life!-- she stormed off and all I did was follow her then when she turned back I walked a different way, I sat staring at her from a far. She was sitting on the sidewalk probably bawling her eyes out! What have I done?!

*flashback*

"Austin, buddy, Is there something wrong?" My manager asked me while I was singing in the studio.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Is it a girl?" He fired back at me, knowing for sure it was.

"What's up?" I then stopped bobbing my head to the beats.

"Your not acting like the Austin I saw on the screen, you're different!" He said.

I got out the booth and we had a talk. I sat in a chair, it was a really serious talk.

"If she gets in your way again, you'll need to break up with her! You can't have a distraction at this moment," he told me.

~~~ the next session came.

"Austin, she's getting to your head kiddo! You guys need to figure it out or break it off!"

I went home and I went to on twitters the trends were about beliebers and Justin and everything. I clicked on a picture tweet and it was my girlfriend in justin house. What was she doing?

I wandered and she hasn't texted me, was she cheating? What is happening.

*end flash back*

It really got to me and I think I made it worse. She doesn't have a cotillion partner and now it's ruined because of me, STUPID ! AUSTIN YOU'RE STUPID! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO THE ONLY THING THAT KEPT YOU STABLE! What is up?!

I walked through the streets and I went straight to Alex's house. He was home, i gushed out to him and I cried for hours to him. I think I was worse than when he stayed up all night. What I did learn was that tomorrow I will have to wake up and think about what happens next...... Should I accompany her to the cotty still? Should I apologize? What shall I do now.

>>>>Veronica's POV~~~~~~

As a good cousin would do, I told Rachel about what happened. She was surprised.

"Well gosh, you're a sexy piece of something. I don't know why he'd even do that," Rachel walked in the mall with me after the ice cream break.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ May 6th.

It's been exactly two months since Austin and I kind of went separate ways. I worked on my birthday, I fixed everything and hopefully it turns out good. I asked Justin to be my escort and he agreed, he said he was free. I worked hard with Justin everyday plus more hours so we could get the dances down. It made me depressed that Austin's friends were here but he wasn't, I've only ate like once a week and only drank water most of the time.

Since Justin is all famous and it's crazy I switched the location to a ballroom at a hotel and Justin said the security will be there at every exit and entrance so no other people come in unless they're on the checklist.-- I cried again today in the morning, I still get Austin's tweets. He was happy and full of joy, like he's forgotten what happened. I probably didn't meant a lot to him... I still have a strong feeling for him though!

(((((((Austin's POV)))))))

I talk to the guys everyday; all of us were single except Robert. The all kept me updated with Veronica. She doesn't act the Same anymore, I went to the mall and spied on her. her face wasn't rested it looked like she stays up all night, her eyes weren't gleaming like she cried out all the shine, and her arms look swollen like she cut. The worst I've ever seen a girl, I walked passed her to look at her arm (in disguise) it wasn't cuts, it looked like her arms were beat or she hit something maybe fought.... I don't know!--

I picked the guys up once and I saw Justin there one on one with Veronica, doing our dance. He took my spot. Justin bieber took my spot, now it hit me that she really doesn't care. She probably already fucked Justin,Excuse my French, but that's probably it.