Just a dream

I went back to the worst and only town I've ever grown in. I brought Justin so he could accompany me, we are great friends again. I'm done with school and I'm going to work with my auntie at her dental office later when I get done with my work.

"Hi Justin!" Vanessa ran up to him like she was a teenager again. I haven't seen my sister in a while.

"Hey Nessa!" Justin hugged her.

I brought him into my parents living room to greet my parents. They weren't that big of fans of Justin as a person but as a singer, yeah.

"Hello Justin!" My mom excitedly yelled while she jumped up to hug him.

"Hi auntie," Justin smiled. He was just like a kid again, smiling.

"Justin," my dad smirked and shook his hand.

"Mr. Marx," Justin shook his hand. It was kind of awkward to see that....

Everyone greeted everyone and we went to my old room. It was a little empty and stuff but it brought weird vibes here.

"So when's the birthday boy coming?" Justin asked. He was referring to Taylor.

"He'll be here in a few, soon."

"Oh mmk."

We chilled and looked back at the album I made from his concert I went to. I printed out the pictures and put them into a book. On the last page was a picture that was suppose to be saved somewhere else. It wasn't of the day, it wasn't anything related to the day!...........It was a picture if Austin and I at a park, I think Zach took this and gave it to me one day.

"OH MY GOSSH," I covered my face and thought to myself what happened at the park 10 years ago.

*flash back*

"Austin come here!" I motioned him to sit by me.

Austin ran to the bench and he asked me what happened.

"I love you," I whispered into his ear and we kissed each other. Zach had his camera and took a picture.

*Flashback ended*

I toppled over on my bed and buried my face in my pillow. I cried for about a hour and fell asleep into a nap.

*dreaming*

Justin and I were hand in hand at a zoo. We had 3 kids with us.

"Bubbles, Vince!" I yelled. The two little guys ran even farther and I had to chase them while Justin had the other kid in his arms.

"Mommy, is running after your brother Ariana," Justin played with the baby.

They were OUR kids. Who knew Justin and I would be together. I don't picture him as my boyfriend, nor husband.--

"Bubbles!" I shouted still tying to find the little guy. We were in the koala exhibits. I was carrying Vince so he wouldn't run away again.

"......and koalas eat eucalyptus leaves." The person was explaining to a group.

"Bubba, where are you?!" I yelled again.

"Bubbble! Bubble!" Vincent mimicked me.

"KOAWA! KOAWA!" Bubbles was yelling next to a whole bunch of people in the exhibit.

"Bubbles! Get over here!" I stumbled to him.

I was halfway to bubbles and a person bumped into me. The guy splatted his funnel cake on me and Vince.

"Shoot! I'm sorry ma'am," the guy said. He didn't knock me over but there was strawberries on Vince.

"Oh no worries," I smirked, letting him know I was alright.

"Honey are you, ok?" Justin ran over to me with bubbles and Ariana.

"Yeah, I just got a little stain on my shirt."

I looked at the guy who did it and I realized.....AUSTIN!

"Yeah, I'm really sorry about that........-Justin?!" Austin looked at him.

"AUSTIN?!" Both of our mouths dropped.

"Oh I haven't seen you since, FOREVER!" Austin smiled.

"Yeah, it's been a while," I shook my head and turned to Justin, I suddenly remembered why I haven't seen him in forever.

"So I saw in the tabs you guys got married a few years back?" Austin started up a conversation.

"Yes, actually we were!" Justin chuckled while carrying ari and holding bubbles' hand.

Austin went on and on and on about his music and everything. We walked to the tables outside, eventually.

"AUSTIN! Man we were looking for you!" Robert tapped his back.

"Guess who I found! Veronica!" Austin excitedly said.

"Wow. long time, no see veronica!" Robert smiled and hugged me.

"Hey rob, have you been seeing rach?"

"Nah, she went a little crazy. Remember?"

"MHMMM, I REMEMBER!" I chuckled. Rachel went a little crazy after Robert was with one of his old friends and eventually.......Yeah.

*dream ended*

I woke up and everyone arrived and the party was already going on. Justin was still bedside, watching me.

"Are you ok?" Justin asked me patting my back after I sat up.

"I think i am, I had the weirdest dream."

"About Austin?"

"Actually yeah, and you!" I rubbed my eyes.

"Oh, tell me later. We have to go down to say hi to your family!"

Justin pulled me downstairs and we said hi to everyone.

******************

The day was great, it turned out better than I thought it would. Cody, Justin, everyone came. That dream sill bothered me though. I hate the fact it roams in my mind.

-----------------•••••••••••••-----------------•••••••••••••------------••••••-----------------•••••••••••••-------------

Hey I'm sorry for slow uploads! I need help with a lot this. So how are you liking the story? Can you comment and keep me on track. It's kind of coming to an end so stay tuned till that happens!

Xoxo-Kiera <3